Perfect for travels, hiking or camping, the 360 Degrees Dry Bag protects your gear against wet weather in a lightweight and durable package.
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D ripstop fabric
– Waterproof roll top closure
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– Compact and lightweight
– Available in 4 sizes
– Available in Black only.
4L | 15 x 33cm | 34g
8L | 17 x 46cm | 44g 13L | 22 x 53cm | 59g
20L | 25 x 61cm | 72g
Durable construction and numerous utilitarian features make the compact, full-featured All Hazards Nitro ideally suited for use as a carry-on, patrol bag, or long range tactical kit. Dual main compartments offer a 180 degree opening for easy access, loop patches at the sides and top allow you to affix a nametag or ID, and pass-through slots allow you to store longer implements like breaching tools or a baton. The generous three-surface web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, and an orange lining to help you identify your gear in low light conditions.
Ideal for travel, patrol, or long range tactical use
Dual main compartments
Bucket lid opening
Pass-through for breaching tools or baton
Supports removable Ammo Jack or Ammo Mule
Generous MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® Web platform
All-purpose Shove-It pocket
Oversized sunglasses pocket
19” H x 9” L x 4.5” D
180 degree opening
Orange lining for quick visual ID
Loop patches on sides and top
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
The Ignitor Backpack is a lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack engineered for the long haul and tough work. Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the ThumbDrive Holster and SlickStick System, and the Zephyr suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads. The bag also offers built-in RUSH Tier scabbard capability, for superior rifle carry.
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the stuff-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment, and the MOLLE-compatible exterior provide ample storage. Lashing, load-suspension, and compression straps keep things secure, and a standard-sized hydration compartment keeps you ready.
Lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack
Zephyr suspension system and customizable belt panels
Ideal for tactical duty, hunting and camping, and travel
Overall Dimension: 21”H x 11”L x 9.5”W
Volume: ~ 1617 cubic inches and 26.5 litres
300D ripstop polyester body
840D nylon base
Zephyr suspension system
Dual side storage compartments
Adjustable belt panels
Wrap-around MOLLE- and SlickStick-compatible web platform
The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware