Perfect for travels, hiking or camping, the 360 Degrees Dry Bag protects your gear against wet weather in a lightweight and durable package.
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D ripstop fabric
– Waterproof roll top closure
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– Compact and lightweight
– Available in 4 sizes
– Available in Black only.
4L | 15 x 33cm | 34g
8L | 17 x 46cm | 44g
13L | 22 x 53cm | 59g 20L | 25 x 61cm | 72g
The Valhalla Enhanced Waist pad is perfect for when you need to update your pack belt but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Just like the Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder Pads, this waist pad is made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction for durability where you need it most. This pad also features an Airmesh lining to reduce sweat build up and any associated discomforts.
This waist pad was built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Airmesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification Buckles
- Available in MultiCam
** Frame NOT included **
The Ignitor Backpack is a lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack engineered for the long haul and tough work. Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the ThumbDrive Holster and SlickStick System, and the Zephyr suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads. The bag also offers built-in RUSH Tier scabbard capability, for superior rifle carry.
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the stuff-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment, and the MOLLE-compatible exterior provide ample storage. Lashing, load-suspension, and compression straps keep things secure, and a standard-sized hydration compartment keeps you ready.
Lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack
Zephyr suspension system and customizable belt panels
Ideal for tactical duty, hunting and camping, and travel
Overall Dimension: 21”H x 11”L x 9.5”W
Volume: ~ 1617 cubic inches and 26.5 litres
300D ripstop polyester body
840D nylon base
Zephyr suspension system
Dual side storage compartments
Adjustable belt panels
Wrap-around MOLLE- and SlickStick-compatible web platform
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
The Range Qualifier Bag is a quick and compact tote designed to transport your firearm and ammunition to and from the gun range. Locking zippers offer added security, an internal magnetic keeper ensures your accessories stay in place during travel, and padded pistol sleeves cradle your firearm to prevent scuffs or scratches. Additional features include internal and external web platforms that allow complete storage customization, an insulated hydration compartment, a drop-down front for a flat work area, and dedicated eye and ear protection sleeves to ensure that you have everything you need for a safe and efficient day at the range.
The ultimate range bag
Internal and external MOLLE/SlickStick™ webbing
Magnetic keeper secures accessories
Insulated water bottle compartment
Magazine pockets at front
Removable ammo tote
Padded pistol sleeves
Ear Pro and Eyewear Pocket
600D all-weather polyester
8.75" x 13" x 10.25"
Accepts 5.11 pistol pouch
Bag front drops down for a flat work area
YKK® locking zippers