Perfect for travels, hiking or camping, the 360 Degrees Dry Bag protects your gear against wet weather in a lightweight and durable package.
– Fully seam sealed high performance 70D ripstop fabric
– Waterproof roll top closure
– Soft and flexible for easy storage
– Reinforced stitching on all stress points
– Compact and lightweight
– Available in 4 sizes
– Available in Black only.
4L | 15 x 33cm | 34g
8L | 17 x 46cm | 44g
13L | 22 x 53cm | 59g
20L | 25 x 61cm | 72g
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
The Practical Utility Shoulder Hold, or PUSH™ Pack, is a full-featured messenger style bag that provides quick grab-and-go efficiency in any situation. Initially designed as a quick deployment solution or as a last minute bail-out bag from a vehicle, the 5.11® PUSH Pack is also prized by frequent travelers who need a reliable, lightweight carryall.
The PUSH Pack features a roomy main compartment, two expandable side compartments, a TacTec System™ compatible covert pocket at the rear, and a fully adjustable padded shoulder strap. MOLLE/SlickStick System web gear slots lining the exterior allow quick and easy carry option customization, while hook and loop nametape and flag holders provide quick ID capability.
Roomy main compartment
Dual expanding side pockets
Covert TacTec System compatible pocket
MOLLE/SlickStick web platform exterior
Fully adjustable padded strap
1050D weather resistant nylon
8.75” H x 7.75” L x 4” D main compartment
1.31” x 7.75” x 3” top pocket
7.75” x 4” x 1.5” left and right side pockets
395 cubic inch / 6 liter total capacity
Removable strap padding
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
Aero foam back padding for comfort
The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing