A quick, convenient, and modular carryall sized for two AR magazines, the 2-Banger from 5.11 Tactical® keeps you locked and loaded in any situation. Ideally suited for quick-prep or urgent operations, the 2-Banger can replace a full mission pack or active shooter bag to minimize response times without sacrificing performance or tactical capability.
The central compartment houses two fully loaded 5.56 magazines with your choice of either a traditional flap or bungee cord cover, while elastic bands and compression straps provide stable and secure retention. A secondary forward-facing dual-zip pocket provides plenty of space for documents, maps, or optics, a concealed pistol compartment at the rear stores a back-up sidearm, and a 3×3 loop patch at the front supports a flag or ID attachment.
Carries two fully loaded AR magazines and accessories
Accelerated, quick-prep design
Waterproofed back coating
Padded, adjustable shoulder strap
Reliable internal retention system
Laser cut web platform
Front storage pocket
Concealed rear pistol compartment
Your choice of flap or bungee cover
Resilient 500D nylon construction
1050D reinforcements at high abrasion areas
7” H x 9.5” L x 3” D main compartment
8” x 9.5” mag pocket
200 cubic inch / 3 liter total capacity
Loop patch for flag or ID
Self-healing YKK® zippers
Durable Duraflex® hardware
Molded zipper grip pulls on main compartment
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
One of 5.11's most versatile items, the Small Kit Tool Bag offers robust and customizable storage for a broad range of applications. Whether you're looking for a way to keep your wrenches and screwdrivers organized, store your toiletries when you travel, or stash a first aid kit in the trunk of your car, the Small Kit Bag has everything you need.
A fold out organizer panel offers zippered mesh pockets that keep your essential items in plain sight, a roomy main compartment is reinforced to secure heavier items, and a secondary pocket at the rear provides plenty of room for accessories. Built from ultra-durable, weather resistant 1050D nylon, the Small Kit Bag keeps your gear safe and secure in any climate or environment.
Fold-out zippered mesh organizer panel
Reinforced main compartment
Roomy secondary compartment
Heavy duty grab-and-go handles
Non-slip padded shoulder strap
Durable all-weather 1050 D nylon
6” H x 10” L x 5.25” D main compartment
5” x 8” x 2” front and back pockets
475 cubic inch / 8 liter total capacity
High impact D rings
YKK® zipper hardware throughout
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing