One of our most versatile items, the 5.11® Large Kit Tool Bag offers robust and customizable storage for a broad range of applications.
Features and Benefits
– Three-stage fold-out mesh organizer panel
– Reinforced main compartment
– Two secondary storage compartments
– Durable all-weather 1050D nylon
– Heavy duty grab-and-go handles
– Non-slip padded shoulder strap
– 8” H x 13” L x 6” D main compartment
– 7.25” x 11.5” x 2” front and back pockets
– 6” x 10.5” foldout mesh pocket
– 5.5” x 9.5” foldout mesh pocket, bisected
– 958 cubic inch / 16 liter total capacity
– High impact D rings
– YKK® zipper hardware throughout
The low hung dump pouch from Valhalla is a simple classic. It does what you need it to and nothing more.
Made from 500D genuine Multicam Cordura this is a pouch that will take whatever you can throw at it.
Lightweight and compact with a streamlined design, it’ll hold up to 4 magazines or roll up to a tight cigar when not in use. Attach it to your modular platform by inserting the sturdy Velcro tab into the Velcro sandwich at the base of your platform. Use the Velcro patch on the inside to keep the lid open or attach it to the patch on the front to close.
This pouch has been designed to fit the in service Harris 152 Radio with GPS module. We have used ultra-light Helium Whisper backers to make this one of the lightest drop down 152 radio pouches on the market.
The drop down feature of this pouch gives quick access to the screen and control panel of the radio without the need to remove the radio.
Weight: 64 grams approx.
Fits in service 152 radio
Sewn drainage button hole
One wrap on both sides for cable routing or to store excess cabling
Drop down feature for quick access to the controls
This Micro pouch was designed to hold your smaller miscellaneous items like first aid supplies, torches, mud model kit, small tools or anything else you can think of.
Attaches using MOLLEE and features dual zipper pulls for easy access to your goods.
The Valhalla Modular Platform 2.0 is designed like the Original Valhalla Modular Platform to be a low profile, lightweight assault platform that can be easily fitted and adjusted without aid. This new design, however, features an additional bib attachment with MOLLE to provide extra space for any additional pouches or gear you need to rig up. When not required this bib can be folded down and stowed in a rear mesh pocket.
Adjustable shoulder and back straps allow the platform to be worn over armour covers, jackets, or even just a t-shirt during training. A Velcro sandwich is featured at the base on the front allowing the attachment of a Low Hung Dump pouch, Low Hung Accessory pouch or any other pouch featuring the Velcro Sandwich attachment method.
- 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- Fold down Bib can be stowed in rear mesh pocket when not required
- Rear mesh pocket
- Full Zip along top to allow access to internal compartments
- 5mm Padded shoulder straps
- Available in Multicam