5.11® Sierra Bravo Duty Pouches are the new standard in utility storage for law enforcement professionals, tactical operators, and private security personnel worldwide, and are designed to provide maximum durability in any environment and reliable accessibility while on the move.
Features and Benefits
– Lightweight, abrasion resistant
– Low rattle design for a stable, quiet carry
– Compatible with all standard Law Enforcement utility formats
– Compression molded for durability
– Integrates easily into your existing loadout
– Hardened 1680D nylon outer layer
– Reinforced high-density interior
– Excels in combination with the 5.11® Sierra Bravo Duty Belt
The Valhalla MOLLE Minimi Pouch has been built to the same standards as the standard issue Minimi's however it is much lighter, stronger and can be MOLLE mounted.
Admin pocket on the front of the pouch for extra holding space - utilises space and saves money on modifications
Fits 200 rounds of 5.56mm disintegrating link
150 rounds of 7.62 link (Approx)
or two 1L flasks
Horse shoe and Velcro® closure
Hard plated face Double layered fabric for added reinforcement
The Valhalla Accessory 1L Flask Pouch with Pocket was designed to hold your 1L flask and any extras you might need to keep within easy reach.
This variant of the Flask pouch includes a front pouch for quick access to small items like FAD's.
The flask pouch is only two MOLLE columns wide, so it will fit into any small space that you might have left on your rig without being cumbersome or interfering in your movement.
• Weighs 150 grams
• Reversed number 10 YKK zippers to keep out dust and moisture
• Velcro closure on the MOLLE
• Silent Para Cord Zipper pulls for ease of use with gloved hands
• Button Hole at base of pouch for drainage
• Front pouch for extra storage
• 500D Multicam Cordura® brand tactical nylon
• Proudly made in store in Brisbane, Australia
• Dimensions: 200mm (H) x 120mm (W) x 100mm (D) approx
5.11's line of TacTec Plate Carriers offer protection where you need it most, creating a bulwark of superior penetration resistance without the weight or bulkiness of a traditional flak jacket. Designed to ensure high performance protection while remaining lightweight and mobile.
The TacTec Plate Carrier features a skeletonized waistband and yoke shoulder pads for a secure and comfortable fit, an integrated web platform, a one-handed quick-release/escape system, and adjustable elastic tensional bands for stability during periods of high activity. Tactical Plate Carriers also feature our patent-pending low profile GrabDrag handle for fast recovery of downed personnel.
Enhanced comfort and freedom of movement
Accommodates medium or large ballistic plates
Back yoke shoulder pads distribute weight evenly
Adjustable waist and tensional bands
Extendable GrabDrag handle for emergency exfiltration
Abrasion resistant 500D nylon
Oversized airflow panels
Durable Duraflex® hardware
Web ID loop
The low hung dump pouch from Valhalla is a simple classic. It does what you need it to and nothing more.
Made from 500D genuine Multicam Cordura this is a pouch that will take whatever you can throw at it.
Lightweight and compact with a streamlined design, it’ll hold up to 4 magazines or roll up to a tight cigar when not in use. Attach it to your modular platform by inserting the sturdy Velcro tab into the Velcro sandwich at the base of your platform. Use the Velcro patch on the inside to keep the lid open or attach it to the patch on the front to close.