- The smallest aluminum carabiner with screw sleeve of our production.
- To be used as support for accessories or key ring, ideal for ice axes lanyards.
- Warning! Not suitable for human support.
- High quality product fully developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Reommended for: Mountaineering, Snow & Ice
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
Pencils will work great on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper but sometimes you need a pen.
This All-Weather Metal Clicker Pen functions in extreme conditions, with a pressurised ink cartridge that writes upside down and through moisture without smearing or washing off.
- Pressurised ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -35°C to 120°C, under water (up to 10.5 metres) and at any angle
- Proprietary ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain pens will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions
- Permanent ink writes through water, sweat, grease and mud
Material: Powder-coated brass
Point size: 0.9 mm
Pen dimensions: 130 mm x 9.5 mm
Weight: 22.7 grams
Features: Pocket clip
Engineered with feedback from officers in the field, the Sierra Bravo Duty law enforcement duty belt kit gives you the adaptability and customizability you need to create the perfect foundation for your duty wardrobe.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual-belt configuration
- Water and weather resistant
- MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® compatible
- Built from ultra-strong 1680D nylon
- Four dual-retention keepers
- Durable Duraflex® Hardware
- Authentic Prym® snaps
- Inner Belt Width 1.63”
- Lengths: S=36.78” M=40.78” L=44.78” XL=48.78" 2XL=52.78" 3XL=56.78" 4XL=60.78”
Our shipping and returns prices and terms have updated. Please review them on the shipping page.