The ONE299 Harness System consists of two shoulder straps, a waist belt and the Patented ONE299 Adjustable Frame.
The system is the ultimate in adjustable harness system using all components within the system to meet the 1st to 99th percentile user. The harness integrates with most commercial off the shelf packs and will accommodate heavy loads. The harness assists in load bearing by redistributing unwanted weight from the shoulders to the hips.
– Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
– Ladder lock harness adjustment
– Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
– Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
– Removable 38mm belt with ladder locks on each side
– Chest cinch
– Comms and hydration routing
– 115 mm of vertical frame adjustability (413 to 528 mm total height)
– Frame configures into 5 easily adjustable sizes
– Accommodates the 1st to 99th percentile user
– Multiple pack mounting slots on the frame to ingrate with COTS/ MOTS solutions.
– Patented Lumbar Support for increased comfort standoff.
– Integrates with plate carrier allowing backpack to fit within the standoff cavity
– Moulded polymer construction for strength with environmental stabilises.
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
The Range Qualifier Bag is a quick and compact tote designed to transport your firearm and ammunition to and from the gun range. Locking zippers offer added security, an internal magnetic keeper ensures your accessories stay in place during travel, and padded pistol sleeves cradle your firearm to prevent scuffs or scratches. Additional features include internal and external web platforms that allow complete storage customization, an insulated hydration compartment, a drop-down front for a flat work area, and dedicated eye and ear protection sleeves to ensure that you have everything you need for a safe and efficient day at the range.
The ultimate range bag
Internal and external MOLLE/SlickStick™ webbing
Magnetic keeper secures accessories
Insulated water bottle compartment
Magazine pockets at front
Removable ammo tote
Padded pistol sleeves
Ear Pro and Eyewear Pocket
600D all-weather polyester
8.75" x 13" x 10.25"
Accepts 5.11 pistol pouch
Bag front drops down for a flat work area
YKK® locking zippers
The Mike series NBT Duffle from 5.11 Tactical® offers superior multifunctional capability in a compact and affordable package. Ultra-durable and weather resistant, The NBT Mike is a small duffle bag equally suited for use as a day trip carryall, a grab and go travel pack, or a rugged tote for a trip to the gun range.
A removable padded shoulder strap and grab-and-go handles on three sides provide multiple carry options, while linking compression straps and a laser-cut internal web platform allow you to customize and secure your cargo space as you see fit. A removable mesh pocket bag acts as a toiletry kit or a see-through internal organizer, and a high performance waterproofing treatment keeps your gear clean and dry in any climate.
Removable padded shoulder strap
Three sets of reinforced grab-and-go handles
Exterior laser-cut platform for customized attachment of gear/accessories
1050D tear-resistant nylon composite fabric
Internal Compression straps
Removable toiletry kit/organizer
Water and weather resistant
Self-healing YKK® zippers throughout
Durable Duraflex® hardware
10” H x 19” L x 10” D main compartment
1670 cubic inch / 27 liter total capacity
Hypoallergenic foam padding
Molded zipper grip pulls
Loop ID patch for easy personalization
Web platform back-stitched for extra resilience
Internal bartacking at major stress points
The RUSH12 Backpack is a high performance multipurpose bag that fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. 16 total compartments provide a wide range of storage options, each one sized for a specific use. Additional features on the RUSH12 backpack include an internal admin panel for organizing small accessories, a 60 oz. hydration pocket that keeps you on the move, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket that protects your eyewear.
An extensive wrap-around web platform is MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage to suit your needs. The RUSH backpack offers external compression straps, adjustable shoulder straps, and a centered sternum strap to ensure stability, and water resistant construction to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate.
High performance, multipurpose backpack
16 individual compartments
Roomy main storage area
Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
Internal multi-slot admin compartment
Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
Water-resistant 1050D nylon
18" x 11" x 6.5" main compartment
12” x 9” x 1.75” bottom front compartment
17” x 11” 1.5 liter hydration pocket
1476 cubic inch / 24 liter total capacity
Adjustable height sternum strap
Two external compression straps
Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
Self-repairing YKK® zippers
Glove-friendly pull tabs