The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
– 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
– Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
– Internal divider (main compartment
– 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
– 3 x base pouches with zip opening
– 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
– Base compression straps
– Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
– Opening for routing coms
– Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
– External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
– Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
– 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
– Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
– Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
– Ladder lock harness adjustment
– Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
– Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
– Harness Chest cinch
– Harness Comms and hydration routing
Designed to fit in your passenger seat, the 5.11 Wingman Patrol Bag functions as a combination organizer, tool kit, and tactical bag, keeping everything you need within easy reach. Ideal for Highway Patrol Officers, Sheriffs, or frequent travelers, the Wingman Patrol Bag utilizes a specialized strap that fastens around your car seat, keeping your gear and accessories stable and secure.
When it's time to disembark, the Wingman functions as a traditional messenger bag and allows you to pack up your gear quickly and completely. 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible patches allow customized accessory storage, a fold out front panel keeps small items organized, and an adjustable main compartment divider allows you to adapt your storage space on the fly
Designed to secure to the front passenger seat of a car
5.11 Backup Belt System compatible
Dual fold open web platforms
Fold out front organizer panel
Adjustable main compartment divider
Side mount patch
Front panel embellishment
Mesh pockets for easy visibility
Adjustable padded shoulder strap
Durable 600D Polyester
18.5" W x 13.25" H x 7.5" D
ID Window on back
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
An ideal patrol bag for your front seat or trunk, the 5.11 Patrol Ready Bag keeps all your essential gear and accessories within easy reach. Perfect for Highway Patrol or lone patrol officers, the Patrol Ready Bag features an adjustable main compartment divider that allows you to adapt your storage space instantly, a removable heavy duty shoulder strap for easy carry in any environment, and durable grab-and-go nylon handles for quick disembarkation.
Multiple organizer pockets are sized for common accessories, including water bottles, magazines, pens, papers, and electronics. A transparent ID panel allows quick ID, and weather-resistant 600D polyester construction keeps your gear safe and secure in any climate.
Versatile and customizable police patrol bag
Two Water Bottle Pockets
Two Side Pockets
Two End Pockets
Two zippered pockets on lid
Durable nylon carrying handles with secure closure
Removable shoulder strap with heavy duty clips
All-weather 600D Polyester
18.5" X 8" X 12" main compartment
Transparent ID/business card window
Loop and hook side panel
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA