Extra cushioning softens the blows your feet take every day. Quick-dry fibers make washing a simple task. Superb fit minimizes bunching and blistering. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while our URfit® System provides support. Scentry® technology resists odor in the sock.
Medium weight sock for shorter activities and cooler weather.
- 70% polypropylene, 28% nylon, 2% spandex
- MADE IN THE USA of US and Imported Yarns:
- PACKED: Single Pair Pack
AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1900
A synthetic water-repelling hydrophobic fiber won't accept moisture. This multifilament yarn is virtually abrasion resistant, durable and stain resistant.
Wick Dry® Technology:
Our exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odor. Natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odor. This is accomplished by an embedded fiber like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odor in the sock.
Guaranteed Against Defects:
FoxSox are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Socks may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process.
Our URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
Spandex Arch Support:
Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep the sock in place.
Contoured Rib Top:
Our contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam:
Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- Machine wash warm, inside out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair
Lightweight and dexterous, the FastFit® provides service members with an unbelievable fit and easy on/off flexibility. The anatomically cut two-piece palm eliminates material bunching for maximum control and improved manual operation. Form-fitting material TrekDry® is lightweight and breathable so the top of your hands stay cool and comfortable in any environment. Keep your tactical tool secure to your gear or pack with the nylon cord loop positioned beneath your wrist.
- Law Enforcement
- Firearm operation
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Elastic cuff provides a secure fit and easy on/off flexibility
- Breathable TrekDry® form fits the hand
- Anatomically designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching
- Abrasion resistant synthetic leather palm
- Nylon cord loop provides convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation
Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
Padded neoprene ankle
Ripstop nylon frame
5.11 Kick Toe
Full-length BI-FIT insole
PU midsole with nylon shank
eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather