View cart “VALHALLA MINIMI POUCH” has been added to your cart.
CAMELBAK 1.5L MIL SPEC ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR
or 4 payments of $ 21.24 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
MIL SPEC ANTIDOTE™ RESERVOIR FEATURES:
– Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
– New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
– Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
– QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
– Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
– Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
Empty Reservoir Dimensions:
– Length: 17 in (43 cm)
– Width: 8 in (20 cm)
– Weight: 0.55 lb (260 g)
Full Reservoir Dimensions:
– Length: 16.7 in (42.3 cm)
– Width: 6.8 in (17.2 cm)
– Depth: 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
Mechanical Test Data:
– Lighter, lower profile air-light fillport is capable of supporting the weight of the reservoir and external fill pack in a convenient position for complete filling
– Ruggedized polyurethane film with RF (radio frequency) welded seams provides superior burst and puncture resistance
– All water-contact materials are compliant with U.S. FDA and EU regulations for aqueous food contact
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
The Valhalla Modular Platform is designed as a low profile, lightweight assault platform that can be easily fitted and adjusted without aid. Adjustable shoulder and back straps allow the platform to be worn over armour covers, jackets, or even just a t-shirt during training.
A Velcro sandwich features at the base on the front allowing the attachment of a Low Hung Dump pouch, Low Hung Accessory pouch or any other pouch featuring the Velcro Sandwich attachment method.
- 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- Rear mesh pocket
- Full Zip along top to allow access to internal compartments
- 5mm Padded shoulder straps
- One size fits all
- Available in Multicam
5.11® Sierra Bravo Duty Pouches are the new standard in utility storage for law enforcement professionals, tactical operators, and private security personnel worldwide. Designed to provide maximum durability in any environment and reliable accessibility while on the move, these lightweight pouches are precision engineered for compatibility with all standard Law Enforcement utility formats.
A hardened 1680D nylon exterior layer absorbs shock and sheds moisture, while a high density interior minimizes rattle and keeps your gear stable and secure. If you're looking for the perfect tactical or duty rig, match up a set of Sierra Bravo Duty Pouches with the Sierra Bravo Duty Belt, available exclusively from 5.11 Tactical®.
Lightweight, abrasion resistant
Low rattle design for a stable, quiet carry
Compatible with all standard Law Enforcement utility formats
Integrates easily into your existing loadout
Compression molded for durability
Hardened 1680D nylon outer layer
Reinforced high-density interior
Excels in combination with the 5.11 Sierra Bravo Duty Belt
The Valhalla MOLLE Minimi Pouch has been built to the same standards as the standard issue Minimi's, however, it is much lighter, stronger and can be MOLLE mounted.
Fits 200 rounds of 5.56mm disintegrating link
150 rounds of 7.62 link (Approx)
or two 1L flasks
Horseshoe and Velcro® closure
Hard plated face Double layered fabric for added reinforcement
Designed specifically to hold the Garmin Foretrex 301 & 401 GPS system on your wrist.
The Valhalla 401 Wrist Pouch allows navigators to wear their GPS on their wrist.
The pouch features a clear PVC Plastic window to ensure that you can read the display and visually identify all buttons. Designed to fit Garmin Foretrex® 301 and 401 model GPS's. Includes a 38mm Webbing wristband with Velcro closure, elastic to ensure a secure fit.
- Fully adjustable with elastic velcro closure
- GPS button access at the base of pouch
- Compatible with the Garmin 301 and 401 GPS system
- Securely mounts the GPS upon the user wrist
- Clearview laminate screen for easy readings
- Protective flap with Velcro and pull tab
- Elasticated adjustments
- Generous padding for added comfort
- Lightweight and secure to wear