– Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
– New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
– Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
– QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
– Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
Empty Reservoir Dimensions:
Length: 13.5 in (34.3 cm)
Width: 8 in (20.3 cm)
Weight: 0.52 lb (240 g)
Full Reservoir Dimensions:
Length: 12.8 in (32.4 cm)
Width: 7 in (17.8 cm)
Depth: 2.4 in (6 cm)
Mechanical Test Data:
– Lighter, lower profile air-light fillport is capable of supporting the weight of the reservoir and external fill pack in a convenient position for complete filling
– Ruggedized polyurethane film with RF (radio frequency) welded seams provides superior burst and puncture resistance
– All water-contact materials are compliant with U.S. FDA and EU regulations for aqueous food contact
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
Designed to provide expandable storage space on demand, the Large Drop Pouch remains folded and compact when not in use. The 6" wide mouth offers quick-drop convenience, while a water resistant back coating keeps your cargo safe and dry. Double stitched seams and heavy bartacking allow you to safely carry as much as you need, an integrated elastic draw cord can easily be operated with one hand, and the Large Drop Pouch is compatible with MOLLE and SlickStick System™ web platforms for quick and easy integration into your tactical loadout.
Expandable drop pouch provides on-demand storage
Low profile when not in use
Integrated elastic draw cord
Water and weather resistant
Web platform, MOLLE, and SlickStick compatible
Rugged 500D nylon construction
10" high when fully expanded
6" drop-in main opening
Durable Duraflex™ hardware
Double stitched seams
Bartacking at major stress points
Designed specifically to hold the Garmin Foretrex 301 & 401 GPS system on your wrist.
The Valhalla 401 Wrist Pouch allows navigators to wear their GPS on their wrist.
The pouch features a clear PVC Plastic window to ensure that you can read the display and visually identify all buttons. Designed to fit Garmin Foretrex® 301 and 401 model GPS's. Includes a 38mm Webbing wristband with Velcro closure, elastic to ensure a secure fit.
- Fully adjustable with elastic velcro closure
- GPS button access at the base of pouch
- Compatible with the Garmin 301 and 401 GPS system
- Securely mounts the GPS upon the user wrist
- Clearview laminate screen for easy readings
- Protective flap with Velcro and pull tab
- Elasticated adjustments
- Generous padding for added comfort
- Lightweight and secure to wear
This Micro pouch was designed to hold your smaller miscellaneous items like first aid supplies, torches, mud model kit, small tools or anything else you can think of.
Attaches using MOLLEE and features dual zipper pulls for easy access to your goods.