Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
The new Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link™ System– the ultimate cure for dehydration.
Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
– Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
– New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
– Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
– QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
– Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
– Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
– 100% Free of BPA and BPS
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™. If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
– Total Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
– Total Weight: 8.8 oz / 260 g
– Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 1 in / 43 x 20.3 x 2.5 cm
– Full Reservoir Dimensions: 16.7 x 6.8 x 2.5 in / 42.3 x 17.2 x 6.4 cm
– Materials: .016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > Engineering thermoplastic handle > 42 in (1067 mm) PureFlow™ Tube; 40 in (1016 mm) Tube
– Cover; Black Big Bite™ Valve; Black HydroLink™ HydroLock™
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1) Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2) Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4) Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining peak performance. The 5.11® H20 Carrier is sized for a standard water bottle and integrates with MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® web platforms, providing an ideal hydration solution for both tactical and recreational environments. Built to complement 5.11 bags, belts, and packs, this highly functional SlickStick/MOLLE water bottle holder features durable nylon construction and a high impact locking clip to prevent jostling during periods of high activity.
SlickStick/MOLLE water bottle holder
Integrates with 5.11 bags, belts, and packs
Universal web platform compatibility
High impact locking clip
Durable all-weather 1000D nylon
Provides a 7 1/2" H, 4 1/8" diameter storage space for your hydration source
Designed specifically to hold the Garmin Foretrex 301 & 401 GPS system on your wrist.
The Valhalla 401 Wrist Pouch allows navigators to wear their GPS on their wrist.
The pouch features a clear PVC Plastic window to ensure that you can read the display and visually identify all buttons. Designed to fit Garmin Foretrex® 301 and 401 model GPS's. Includes a 38mm Webbing wristband with Velcro closure, elastic to ensure a secure fit.
- Fully adjustable with elastic velcro closure
- GPS button access at the base of pouch
- Compatible with the Garmin 301 and 401 GPS system
- Securely mounts the GPS upon the user wrist
- Clearview laminate screen for easy readings
- Protective flap with Velcro and pull tab
- Elasticated adjustments
- Generous padding for added comfort
- Lightweight and secure to wear
The Valhalla Admin Case Enhanced is perfect for keeping yourself organized no matter where you are and you won't get lost with the handy removable map case.
Made from genuine 500D Cordura, this case is water and soil resistant and will keep all your gear protected
- Removable A3 map pouch
- Separate pen/pencil pockets
- Other utility pockets
- Available in Coyote Brown or Multicam
- Weight: approx. 250g
- Measurements: 20 x 19 x 2 cm