Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
Capacity 100 oz (3L)
The new Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link™ System– the ultimate cure for dehydration.
– Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
– New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
– Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
– QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
– Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
– Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
– 100% Free of BPA and BPS
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™. If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
– Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
– Total Weight: 7 oz / 198 g
– Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 1 in (35.5 x 22.8 x 2.5 cm)
– Materials: 0.016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > engineered thermoplastic handle > 42 in [106.75 cm] PureFlow™ tube
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1) Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2) Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4) Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
The 6.6 Medic Pouch meshes seamlessly with 5.11® bags, packs, and duffels, providing a quick and efficient first aid solution for any application or environment. Ideal for both tactical and recreational use, the Medic Pouch offers multiple internal mesh pockets that keep your emergency accessories in plain sight. 5.11 SlickStick® and MOLLE web platform compatibility allows easy integration into your tactical kit, a prominent first aid cross at the front ensures quick ID in a crisis, and a molded zipper grip provides quick and reliable action. If you need a fast and efficient SlickStick/MOLLE medic pouch, look no further than the 6.6.
SlickStick/MOLLE Medic Pouch
Integrates with 5.11 bags, packs, and duffels
Internal mesh pockets sized for EMT gear
Universal web platform compatibility
Molded zipper grip
Durable all-weather 1000D nylon
6.25” H x 6.25” L x 4.25” D main compartment
166 cubic inch / 3 liter total capacity
Prominent first aid cross at front
YKK® zipper hardware
This pouch has been designed to fit the in service Harris 152 Radio with GPS module. We have used ultra-light Helium Whisper backers to make this one of the lightest drop down 152 radio pouches on the market.
The drop down feature of this pouch gives quick access to the screen and control panel of the radio without the need to remove the radio.
Weight: 64 grams approx.
Fits in service 152 radio
Sewn drainage button hole
One wrap on both sides for cable routing or to store excess cabling
Drop down feature for quick access to the controls
The Valhalla Modular Platform is designed as a low profile, lightweight assault platform that can be easily fitted and adjusted without aid. Adjustable shoulder and back straps allow the platform to be worn over armour covers, jackets, or even just a t-shirt during training.
A Velcro sandwich features at the base on the front allowing the attachment of a Low Hung Dump pouch, Low Hung Accessory pouch or any other pouch featuring the Velcro Sandwich attachment method.
- 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- Rear mesh pocket
- Full Zip along top to allow access to internal compartments
- 5mm Padded shoulder straps
- One size fits all
- Available in Multicam
The Valhalla Admin Case Enhanced is perfect for keeping yourself organized no matter where you are and you won't get lost with the handy removable map case.
Made from genuine 500D Cordura, this case is water and soil resistant and will keep all your gear protected
- Removable A3 map pouch
- Separate pen/pencil pockets
- Other utility pockets
- Available in Coyote Brown or Multicam
- Weight: approx. 250g
- Measurements: 20 x 19 x 2 cm