Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
Capacity 100 oz (3L)
The new Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link™ System– the ultimate cure for dehydration.
– Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
– New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
– Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
– QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
– Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
– Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
– 100% Free of BPA and BPS
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™. If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
– Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
– Total Weight: 7 oz / 198 g
– Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 1 in (35.5 x 22.8 x 2.5 cm)
– Materials: 0.016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > engineered thermoplastic handle > 42 in [106.75 cm] PureFlow™ tube
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1) Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2) Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4) Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
The Valhalla MOLLE Minimi Pouch has been built to the same standards as the standard issue Minimi's, however, it is much lighter, stronger and can be MOLLE mounted.
Fits 200 rounds of 5.56mm disintegrating link
150 rounds of 7.62 link (Approx)
or two 1L flasks
Horseshoe and Velcro® closure
Hard plated face Double layered fabric for added reinforcement
The Valhalla Low Hung Accessory Pouch adds additional storage to your plate carrier or modular platform without taking up valuable MOLLE real estate.
The pouch hangs from a Velcro panel that is inserted in between the dual-sided hook and loop Velcro sandwich located at the base of the platform. A heavy-duty zipper keeps the contents secure. To ensure the durability and longevity of the pouch itself we’ve made it out of 500D genuine Multicam Cordura.
95mm Tall (not including Velcro panel)
Designed to mesh seamlessly with 5.11® bags, packs, and duffels, the 6.10 Vertical Pouch provides lightweight all-weather storage for any application.
Crafted from ultra-durable 1000D nylon, the 6.10 Pouch features a full-length YKK® zipper and a molded grip pull for glove-friendly accessibility. Compatible with MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® web platforms for easy integration into your existing loadout.
Multipurpose all-weather storage
Integrates with 5.11 bags, packs, and duffels
MOLLE / SlickStick web platform compatible
Molded grip pull for gloved accessibility
Durable all-weather 1000D nylon
10" H, 6" W, 3 1/2" D
YKK zipper hardware
The Valhalla Modular Platform is designed as a low profile, lightweight assault platform that can be easily fitted and adjusted without aid. Adjustable shoulder and back straps allow the platform to be worn over armour covers, jackets, or even just a t-shirt during training.
A Velcro sandwich features at the base on the front allowing the attachment of a Low Hung Dump pouch, Low Hung Accessory pouch or any other pouch featuring the Velcro Sandwich attachment method.
- 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- Rear mesh pocket
- Full Zip along top to allow access to internal compartments
- 5mm Padded shoulder straps
- One size fits all
- Available in Multicam