Bite, Sip and Go! The best bite valve on the market in four fun colors. Automatically seals, just bite and sip. Personalize your packs and have spares on hand for emergencies.
– Self-seals after each drink to eliminate annoying drips.
– Patented one-piece silicone design.
– Fits all CamelBak reservoirs.
– Includes 4 colored Big Bite valves.
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Tougher Than It Needs to Be
Foretrex 601 and 701 navigators are beyond durable. They’re built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). They also include tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Multi-GNSS Navigation Includes Galileo
Both Foretrex 601 and 701 work with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Navigation Sensors Keep You on Track
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 and 701 provide comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
The Most Accurate Ballistic Solver Available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.
Smart notifications — available on both devices — let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to initiate the LiveTrack¹ feature to allow others to follow your journey (within cellular coverage). Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and automatic software updates when paired to a mobile device.
Crafted from ultra-strong nylon mesh and a solid stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs, the 1.75” Operator Belt provides more than enough support and durability to carry your holster and accessories comfortably and securely.
Features and Benefits
- Converts to a tie down, carry strap, or emergency harness
- Stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs
- Fade and rip resistant
- Ultra-strong nylon mesh
- Heavy stich reinforcements
- Buckle finished in black matte
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79