The versatile and well-loved Chute® bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap. Drink freely from the Chute® Mag thanks to an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling.
The durable and leak-proof 13 oz size is great for sipping during a workout or at work. And it’s still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.
– Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– Comfortable To Carry: Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
– Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
– Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
– BPA, BPS & BPF Free: Taste your beverage, not the bottle
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons
Whatever your adventure, HydraPak's ultra-light flexible bottles won't weigh you down.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. It's the most convenient way to travel.
-Ultra-Durable TPU - Added strength, structure, and abrasion resistance, our 0.4mm TPU-film provides superior durability and elasticity.
-Packs Down - Twist and stash to close or roll and stow, our flexible bottles collapse down and fit where most hard bottles won't.
-Bail Handle - Strong yet flexible, our handles are comfortable to carry and easy to attach.
-Filter Compatible - Pair your favorite backcountry filter with one of our flexible bottles.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm x 92 mm / 7.6 in x 3.6 in Closed - 66 mm x 92 mm / 2.6 in x 3.6 in Cap 42 mm / 1.7 in
- Materials: Ultra-Durable TPU / HDPE
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
Engineered in partnership with Viking Tactics® the 5.11® Combat Belt offers superior load distribution and extensive storage customization, allowing you to choose the loadout that best suits the task at hand.
Features & Benefits
- Evenly distributes weight across your hips
- Wrap-around MOLLE / 5.11 SlickStick® web platform
- Polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape
- Durable, weather resistant 500D nylon
- Aerospace mesh interior
- Complements the TRIAB 18 sling bag
- S. M = 26.5"
- L. XL = 33"
- 2. 3X = 42"