The slim, 600ml Chute® bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap.
This durable and leak-proof favourite is still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.
– NEW MAGNETIC TOP Stows cap out of the way for easy drinking
– MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– COMFORTABLE TO CARRY Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
– INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– DISHWASHER SAFE All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
– WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
– BPA, BPS & BPF FREE Taste your beverage, not the bottle
The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers, campers and military personnel. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device.
- Durable, IPX7 constructed; works with GPS satellite system to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life lasts up to 17 hours in navigation mode with 2 AAA batteries
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/30026#specs
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Tougher Than It Needs to Be
Foretrex 601 and 701 navigators are beyond durable. They’re built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). They also include tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Multi-GNSS Navigation Includes Galileo
Both Foretrex 601 and 701 work with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Navigation Sensors Keep You on Track
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 and 701 provide comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
The Most Accurate Ballistic Solver Available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.
Smart notifications — available on both devices — let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to initiate the LiveTrack¹ feature to allow others to follow your journey (within cellular coverage). Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and automatic software updates when paired to a mobile device.
Compact and lightweight carabiner, with a high tensile strength. The particular shape makes it suitable to be handled more easily by people with small hands, like women or children.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the bent D-shaped
- Slim profile for a small footprint
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Mountaineering, Canyoning, Climbing, Caving, Snow & ice, Scaffolding and trestels, Roof and inclined planes, Mountain rescue, Firebrigades and civil protection, Helirescue
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons