The versatile and well-loved Chute® bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap.
Drink freely from the Chute® Mag thanks to an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling. The durable and leak-proof 750mlsize is great for sipping during a workout or at work. And it’s still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.
– MAGNETIC TOP Stows cap out of the way for easy drinking
– MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– COMFORTABLE TO CARRY Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
– INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– DISHWASHER SAFE All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
– WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
– BPA, BPS & BPF FREE Taste your beverage, not the bottle
Whatever your adventure, HydraPak's ultra-light flexible bottles won't weigh you down.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack. Expands for use on the trail. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. It's the most convenient way to travel.
-Ultra-Durable TPU - Added strength, structure, and abrasion resistance, our 0.4mm TPU-film provides superior durability and elasticity.
-Packs Down - Twist and stash to close or roll and stow, our flexible bottles collapse down and fit where most hard bottles won't.
-Bail Handle - Strong yet flexible, our handles are comfortable to carry and easy to attach.
-Filter Compatible - Pair your favorite backcountry filter with one of our flexible bottles.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Dimensions: Open - 195 mm x 92 mm / 7.6 in x 3.6 in Closed - 66 mm x 92 mm / 2.6 in x 3.6 in Cap 42 mm / 1.7 in
- Materials: Ultra-Durable TPU / HDPE
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin Website for a full list of the Charlie's specs
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Engineered in partnership with Viking Tactics® the 5.11® Combat Belt offers superior load distribution and extensive storage customization, allowing you to choose the loadout that best suits the task at hand.
Features & Benefits
- Evenly distributes weight across your hips
- Wrap-around MOLLE / 5.11 SlickStick® web platform
- Polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape
- Durable, weather resistant 500D nylon
- Aerospace mesh interior
- Complements the TRIAB 18 sling bag
- S. M = 26.5"
- L. XL = 33"
- 2. 3X = 42"