The versatile and well-loved Chute® bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap. Drink freely from the Chute® Mag thanks to an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling.
The durable and leak-proof 1L is great for sipping during a workout or at work. And it’s still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.
– MAGNETIC TOP Stows cap out of the way for easy drinking
– MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– COMFORTABLE TO CARRY Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
– INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– DISHWASHER SAFE All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
– WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
– BPA, BPS & BPF FREE Taste your beverage, not the bottle
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Only Garmin could make the eTrex better. The new eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and added support for spine mounting accessories. You’ll recognize the name. You’ll recognize the quality. But the eTrex 10 is an entirely new device – a device that only Garmin could offer.
- Worldwide basemap
- 2.2" monochrome display, easy to read in any light
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
See The Way
eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2 in monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation. Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is built to withstand the elements. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that’s built to withstand the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of which are a match for this storied navigator.
eTrex 10 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit OpenCaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 10 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex 10 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on eTrex 10 to help you find your way when you need it the most.
The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
eTrex stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible with a variety of computer applications (best when used with BaseCamp™.
Includes a worldwide basemap, improved interface and added support for spine mounting.
Withstands dust, dirt, humidity and water.
Locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains it even in heavy cover
Comfortable, ergonomic, and designed for one time fit and forget convenience, the Maverick Assaulter's Belt features a patented AustriAlpin® buckle assembly that gives you quick attach and detach capability but remains stable and secure when worn.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and convenient rigger's belt
- One-time fit and forget
- Ergonomic design
- Quick on and off
- Durable, rugged construction
- 1.75" wide
- Front web loop
- Customizable AustriAlpin® buckles
- Sizes run small; we recommend that you order 1 size up
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Tougher Than It Needs to Be
Foretrex 601 and 701 navigators are beyond durable. They’re built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). They also include tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Multi-GNSS Navigation Includes Galileo
Both Foretrex 601 and 701 work with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Navigation Sensors Keep You on Track
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 and 701 provide comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
The Most Accurate Ballistic Solver Available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.
Smart notifications — available on both devices — let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to initiate the LiveTrack¹ feature to allow others to follow your journey (within cellular coverage). Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and automatic software updates when paired to a mobile device.