Your beverage stays perfectly hot or cold no matter where your day takes you with 600ml NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum.
A new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six, because nobody likes a lukewarm drink. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra colour. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop.
– NEW MAGNETIC TOP STOWS CAP OUT OF THE WAY FOR EASY DRINKING
– MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
– VACUUM INSULATION Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
– ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
– INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
– DISHWASHER SAFE CAP assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
– WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
The wide symmetrical shape, greater than that of a classic oval, still allows a better positioning on mobile devices and their correct operation even if not perfectly aligned with the connector.
- Autoblock sleeve (3 movements): to open the carabiner must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the lever
- System Keylock
- High quality product entirely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Material: Aluminium alloy
Main Axis Load (kN): 26
Minor Axis Load (kN): 9
Open Gate Load (kN): n.a.
Mass (g): 79
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin Website for a full list of the Charlie's specs
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Tougher Than It Needs to Be
Foretrex 601 and 701 navigators are beyond durable. They’re built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G). They also include tactical features such as compatibility with night vision goggles and Jumpmaster mode.
Multi-GNSS Navigation Includes Galileo
Both Foretrex 601 and 701 work with 3 satellite navigation reception networks, including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Explore longer — battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode and lasts up to 1 week in UltraTrac mode.
Navigation Sensors Keep You on Track
To guide you on and off the beaten path, Foretrex 601 and 701 provide comprehensive navigation and tracking using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearings, whether you’re moving or not.
The Most Accurate Ballistic Solver Available
Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software is an excellent aid for hunters and target shooters. It comes equipped with Applied Ballistics Elite software to calculate aiming solutions for long-range shooting.
Smart notifications — available on both devices — let you receive emails, texts and alerts from your mobile device right on your wrist. Use the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to initiate the LiveTrack¹ feature to allow others to follow your journey (within cellular coverage). Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and automatic software updates when paired to a mobile device.