Camelbak Circuit Vest
One of the most popular running vests just got an upgrade.
The new version of the Circuit is 30% lighter and includes a 1.5-litre Crux reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip. And of course, it still offers all of the features that make it a favourite for bonk-free races and long runs: front storage pockets for gels and fuel, a secure zippered pocket that fits most phones, and reflectivity to keep you visible when you’re on the move. The two fully adjustable sternum straps guarantee a snug, bounce-free fit that won’t constrict your breathing when you’re panting through a hilly workout.
– The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
– 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional airflow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
– Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
– Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
– Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
– Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
HEIGHT: 8 CM
WIDTH: 34 CM
DEPTH: 23 CM
WEIGHT: 180 G
FABRIC: 70D NYLON DOBBY / 3-D VENT POLY MESH
TOTAL CAPACITY: 5 L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 3.5 L
VOLUME: 1.5 L
SIZE: 71 – 116 CM
Blue/Black, Crimson, Graphite/Sulphur