Handy portable size for on-the-go hydration that fits conveniently in most cup holders.
– Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve.
– Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free.
– Flip, bite and sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw).
– Carry the integrated handle in the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack or waistbelt with a small carabiner (not included).
– Simply unscrew the cap to uncover the bottle’s wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning; sleek shape fits easily in your hand and is compatible with most car cup holders.
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Small aluminium carabiner to be used as an accessories holder or key chain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HUMAN SUPPORT.
High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy. Tested piece by piece.
- Rated to 600 kg (not for climbing or life support of a person, but ideal for tools, accessories, seats/bosuns chairs, etc)
- Individually tested
- Weight: 32g
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fenix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate¹, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fenix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and
personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in
UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/552982#specs
Engineered with feedback from officers in the field, the Sierra Bravo Duty law enforcement duty belt kit gives you the adaptability and customizability you need to create the perfect foundation for your duty wardrobe.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual-belt configuration
- Water and weather resistant
- MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® compatible
- Built from ultra-strong 1680D nylon
- Four dual-retention keepers
- Durable Duraflex® Hardware
- Authentic Prym® snaps
- Inner Belt Width 1.63”
- Lengths: S=36.78” M=40.78” L=44.78” XL=48.78" 2XL=52.78" 3XL=56.78" 4XL=60.78”
The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED