With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights.
Starting with our new 3 litre Crux Reservoir—the Fourteener 24 rides on the revolutionary NV™ Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 24 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, stretch overflow front pocket, two stretch side pockets for carrying essentials and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. Four point compression and multiple lash points for ice axes, trekking poles or other gear.
– The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
– Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
– NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
– Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
– Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
– Trekking pole attachment and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to the exterior of your pack
– Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
– Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
– Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one-day peak ascent needs.
A quick, convenient, and modular carryall sized for two AR magazines, the 2-Banger from 5.11 Tactical® keeps you locked and loaded in any situation. Ideally suited for quick-prep or urgent operations, the 2-Banger can replace a full mission pack or active shooter bag to minimize response times without sacrificing performance or tactical capability.
The central compartment houses two fully loaded 5.56 magazines with your choice of either a traditional flap or bungee cord cover, while elastic bands and compression straps provide stable and secure retention. A secondary forward-facing dual-zip pocket provides plenty of space for documents, maps, or optics, a concealed pistol compartment at the rear stores a back-up sidearm, and a 3x3 loop patch at the front supports a flag or ID attachment.
Carries two fully loaded AR magazines and accessories
Accelerated, quick-prep design
Waterproofed back coating
Padded, adjustable shoulder strap
Reliable internal retention system
Laser cut web platform
Front storage pocket
Concealed rear pistol compartment
Your choice of flap or bungee cover
Resilient 500D nylon construction
1050D reinforcements at high abrasion areas
7” H x 9.5” L x 3” D main compartment
8” x 9.5” mag pocket
200 cubic inch / 3 liter total capacity
Loop patch for flag or ID
Self-healing YKK® zippers
Durable Duraflex® hardware
Molded zipper grip pulls on main compartment
The Ignitor Backpack is a lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack engineered for the long haul and tough work. Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the ThumbDrive Holster and SlickStick System, and the Zephyr suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads. The bag also offers built-in RUSH Tier scabbard capability, for superior rifle carry.
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the stuff-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment, and the MOLLE-compatible exterior provide ample storage. Lashing, load-suspension, and compression straps keep things secure, and a standard-sized hydration compartment keeps you ready.
Lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack
Zephyr suspension system and customizable belt panels
Ideal for tactical duty, hunting and camping, and travel
Overall Dimension: 21”H x 11”L x 9.5”W
Volume: ~ 1617 cubic inches and 26.5 litres
300D ripstop polyester body
840D nylon base
Zephyr suspension system
Dual side storage compartments
Adjustable belt panels
Wrap-around MOLLE- and SlickStick-compatible web platform
5.11's most popular tactical backpack, the RUSH24™ is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach.
Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
Roomy main storage area
Dual zipping side pockets
Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
Reinforced grab-and-go handle
Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
Three mesh admin compartments
Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
12.5” x 11” x 2” front pocket
18” x 12.5” 2 liter hydration pocket
2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity
Adjustable height sternum strap
Two external compression straps
Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
Twin drainage grommets
Self-repairing YKK® zippers
Glove-friendly pull tabs
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing