CAMELBAK HELENA 20 2.5L
or 4 payments of $ 35.00 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
The redesigned Helena offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing storage space.
If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 2.5 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather.
We’ve also added a stretchy overflow compartment and extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. The women’s-specific design features a shorter backpanel and shoulder straps that curve comfortably around your chest.
– The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
– Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
– Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
– Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one-day peak ascent needs.
– Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
– Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
– External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
VOLUME: 2.5L RESERVOIR
WEIGHT: 710 G
MATERIAL: 100D DOUBLE DIAMOND RIPSTOP NYLON
GEAR CAPACITY (L): 17.5L