Rooted in big mountain adventure and designed for the hardcore Enduro, FreeRide and backcountry pioneers, the K.U.D.U.™ Protector 20 is the ultimate hydration and protection pack.
The full-back CE Level II protector panel helps absorb impact in a crash for those who want to go big but still make it home. Bring everything you need and then some in the huge 17-litre cargo pack, or zip the cargo pack off entirely for minimal rides requiring just hydration and protection.
The 3-litre Crux™ reservoir can fuel the longest of adventures and the load-bearing hip belt keeps essentials within reach. Thoughtful design allows you to stow and secure a full-face helmet and armour while not in use and a bike tool organizer roll keeps tools handy for quick repairs and gear adjustments. Size options even make it easier to find the perfect fit, since rarely does bigger mean braver.
– 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
– Full Back CE Level II Protector: Helps absorb impact in a crash
– Zip Off Cargo Pack: Protector can be worn without cargo pack
– Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
– Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
– Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
– Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
TORSO FIT: S/M – 38CM – 48CM || M/L 43CM-53CM
WEIGHT: 1.5KG PACK ONLY
FABRIC: 420D NYLON OXFORD PLAIN WEAVE / 2100 HD NYLON PLAIN WEAVE
TOTAL CAPACITY: 20L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 17L
VOLUME: 3L CRUX RESERVOIR
The Valhalla Enhanced Waist pad is perfect for when you need to update your pack belt but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Just like the Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder Pads, this waist pad is made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction for durability where you need it most. This pad also features an Airmesh lining to reduce sweat build up and any associated discomforts.
This waist pad was built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Airmesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification Buckles
- Available in MultiCam
** Frame NOT included **
The Ignitor Backpack is a lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack engineered for the long haul and tough work. Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the ThumbDrive Holster and SlickStick System, and the Zephyr suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads. The bag also offers built-in RUSH Tier scabbard capability, for superior rifle carry.
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the stuff-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment, and the MOLLE-compatible exterior provide ample storage. Lashing, load-suspension, and compression straps keep things secure, and a standard-sized hydration compartment keeps you ready.
Lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack
Zephyr suspension system and customizable belt panels
Ideal for tactical duty, hunting and camping, and travel
Overall Dimension: 21”H x 11”L x 9.5”W
Volume: ~ 1617 cubic inches and 26.5 litres
300D ripstop polyester body
840D nylon base
Zephyr suspension system
Dual side storage compartments
Adjustable belt panels
Wrap-around MOLLE- and SlickStick-compatible web platform
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently, and is built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Ambidextrous design
- Integrated quick-draw compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
- Quick-access admin panel
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
- Wrap-around web platform
- MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and TacTec System™ compatible
- 11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
- 8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
- 748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
- YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Luggage handle attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G