Aluminum carabiner with 2 movements, Twist Lock sleeve and Keylock system. Its special shape allows a large aperture (less than 26 mm!) and excellent grip. The Twist Lock sleeve makes it suitable for professional use.
Normally used on lanyards for progression and positioning.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the D-shaped bent
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Canyoning, Caving, Scaffolding and trestels, Metal structures, Roof and inclined planes, Rope Access, Confined spaces, Treeclimbing/arboriculture, Cableway evacuation
Contained in: Cableway evacuation kit operator on line
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27