The convenience of external fill in a sleek bike pack.
The 2.5L Crux™ reservoir can be refilled on the fly via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. Two external pockets for small items like keys, wallet, phone or storage for a shed layer. We’ve also added reflective accents to keep you visible on early morning and evening rides.
– The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
– Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
– Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
– Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
HEIGHT: 16 CM
WIDTH: 40 CM
DEPTH: 22.5 CM
WEIGHT: 230 G
TORSO FIT RANGE: 38-53 CM
FABRIC: 200D POLYESTER PLAIN WEAVE
TOTAL CAPACITY: 5 L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 2.5 L
VOLUME: 2.5 L
One of 5.11's most versatile items, the Small Kit Tool Bag offers robust and customizable storage for a broad range of applications. Whether you're looking for a way to keep your wrenches and screwdrivers organized, store your toiletries when you travel, or stash a first aid kit in the trunk of your car, the Small Kit Bag has everything you need.
A fold out organizer panel offers zippered mesh pockets that keep your essential items in plain sight, a roomy main compartment is reinforced to secure heavier items, and a secondary pocket at the rear provides plenty of room for accessories. Built from ultra-durable, weather resistant 1050D nylon, the Small Kit Bag keeps your gear safe and secure in any climate or environment.
Fold-out zippered mesh organizer panel
Reinforced main compartment
Roomy secondary compartment
Heavy duty grab-and-go handles
Non-slip padded shoulder strap
Durable all-weather 1050 D nylon
6” H x 10” L x 5.25” D main compartment
5” x 8” x 2” front and back pockets
475 cubic inch / 8 liter total capacity
High impact D rings
YKK® zipper hardware throughout
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G
The All Hazards Prime is an extremely durable, easy to carry, full featured bag with more than enough room to handle a full tactical kit. The All Hazards Prime Backpack was designed with direct input from MACTAC instructors, and the internal layout provides all the versatility and accessibility you need to keep your gear organized while in the field.
Dual main compartments are lined with hi-vis orange to assist with low-light gear identification, a dedicated hydration compartment helps keep you fresh and focused, and unique tear-out medical pouches facilitate in-theatre first aid. A generous MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web platform provides ample space for accessory pouches, and the All Hazards accepts an ammo mule to keep you and your team locked and loaded.
Tear-out medical pouches
Padded laptop sleeve
Interior web platform
Three-surface exterior web platform
Shove-it pocket for expandable storage
Side-mounted retention lanyards
11.5" W x 7.5" D x 20.5" H main compartment
1,768 cubic inch capacity
Reinforced grab-and-go handles
Adjustable compression straps
High-vis orange lining on front panel
Ammo Jack and Ammo Mule compatible
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently, and is built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Ambidextrous design
- Integrated quick-draw compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
- Quick-access admin panel
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
- Wrap-around web platform
- MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and TacTec System™ compatible
- 11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
- 8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
- 748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
- YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Luggage handle attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front