The Scout is a full-featured hiking pack designed specifically for younger explorers, with a safety whistle, name patch, and bright, kid-friendly colours.
With a short torso length, it’s tailor-made for preschoolers and grade-school students. The pack includes an essentials pocket, a wicking mesh back panel, 1.5 litre Crux reservoir, two side pockets and a clear-view front pocket for showcasing all the stuff they find along the trail.
– The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
– Safety whistle included on sternum strap
– Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
– Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
– Transparent external pocket lets you personalize your pack
WEIGHT: 310 G
TORSO FIT RANGE: 38-48 CM
WAIST FIT RANGE: N/A
FABRIC: 200D POLYESTER PLAIN WEAVE / 400D NYLON PLAIN WEAVE
TOTAL CAPACITY: 14 L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 12.5L
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently, and is built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Ambidextrous design
- Integrated quick-draw compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
- Quick-access admin panel
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
- Wrap-around web platform
- MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and TacTec System™ compatible
- 11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
- 8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
- 748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
- YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Luggage handle attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front
The Valhalla Enhanced Waist pad is perfect for when you need to update your pack belt but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Just like the Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder Pads, this waist pad is made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction for durability where you need it most. This pad also features an Airmesh lining to reduce sweat build up and any associated discomforts.
This waist pad was built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Airmesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification Buckles
- Available in MultiCam
** Frame NOT included **