Contoured back panel with Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir makes this Camelbak’s most comfortable pack for 1-2 day excursions.
Lumbar Reservoir is shaped to sit at bottom of pack, transferring weight to hips for better stability. Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
Key Pack Features:
– Sleek, low-profile Composite MOLLE panel provides secure attachment for pouches and gear
– Internal composite MOLLE panel allows custom configuration of essential gear/pouches
– Composite MOLLE on harness for front-facing pouch attach
– Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment
– Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment
– Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing tube over the shoulder or under the arm
– Fully adjustable waist-belt stows easily when not in use
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir repositions water weight low and on your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
– Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
– Cargo Volume: 2014 cu in (33 L)
– Total Volume: 2197 cu in (36 L)
– Pack Weight: 4.8 lbs (2.19 kg) with empty reservoir
– Dimensions: 20.3 in x 14.6 in x 12.1 in (52 cm x 37 cm x 31 cm)
– Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port Materials: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt > 210D Nylon lining > Nylon webbing and drag handle > 16 oz Hypalon® > 7-Series Aluminum
Product Care Pack Cleaning:
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA
The All Hazards Prime is an extremely durable, easy to carry, full featured bag with more than enough room to handle a full tactical kit. The All Hazards Prime Backpack was designed with direct input from MACTAC instructors, and the internal layout provides all the versatility and accessibility you need to keep your gear organized while in the field.
Dual main compartments are lined with hi-vis orange to assist with low-light gear identification, a dedicated hydration compartment helps keep you fresh and focused, and unique tear-out medical pouches facilitate in-theatre first aid. A generous MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web platform provides ample space for accessory pouches, and the All Hazards accepts an ammo mule to keep you and your team locked and loaded.
Tear-out medical pouches
Padded laptop sleeve
Interior web platform
Three-surface exterior web platform
Shove-it pocket for expandable storage
Side-mounted retention lanyards
11.5" W x 7.5" D x 20.5" H main compartment
1,768 cubic inch capacity
Reinforced grab-and-go handles
Adjustable compression straps
High-vis orange lining on front panel
Ammo Jack and Ammo Mule compatible
The Ignitor Backpack is a lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack engineered for the long haul and tough work. Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the ThumbDrive Holster and SlickStick System, and the Zephyr suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads. The bag also offers built-in RUSH Tier scabbard capability, for superior rifle carry.
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the stuff-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment, and the MOLLE-compatible exterior provide ample storage. Lashing, load-suspension, and compression straps keep things secure, and a standard-sized hydration compartment keeps you ready.
Lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack
Zephyr suspension system and customizable belt panels
Ideal for tactical duty, hunting and camping, and travel
Overall Dimension: 21”H x 11”L x 9.5”W
Volume: ~ 1617 cubic inches and 26.5 litres
300D ripstop polyester body
840D nylon base
Zephyr suspension system
Dual side storage compartments
Adjustable belt panels
Wrap-around MOLLE- and SlickStick-compatible web platform
An extremely popular multifunctional bag, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase is tough enough for a battlefield but elegant enough for a boardroom meeting. The interior offers a MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web lining that allows a completely customized layout, while two large storage pockets at the front and one at the back provide ample space for additional accessories.
A 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible covert pocket is large enough for a sidearm, the roomy main compartment can hold a full sized laptop, expandable side pockets blouse out to accommodate bulky items, and a removable padded shoulder strap is fully adjustable for easy carry. Crafted from tough and stylish 1000D textured nylon, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase keeps everything you need within reach.
MOLLE/SlickStick web interior
Covert Back Up Belt System™ pocket
Two large front and one large rear pocket
Roomy main compartment
Sturdy grab-and-go molded handles
Light colored interior for easy access to gear
Expandable side pockets
Removable/adjustable padded shoulder strap
1000D textured nylon
16.5" X 12.5" X 5.5" main compartment
7" X 10" X 2.5" front pockets
16.5" X 10.5" X 2" rear pocket
Swivel clips on shoulder pad for easy carry
Name tape holder at front