Newly redesigned, the Skyline low rider pack is the ultimate choice for downhill riders.
By shifting even more weight and support to the lumbar region, maximum stability is achieved. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower centre of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails and lets your upper body move more freely. Thoughtful design for gear organization means you can carry your armour, full-face helmet, included tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach. And the 3-litre Crux reservoir and ventilated back panel ensure you’ll stay cool and hydrated. For instant access to your reservoir, a zippered trapdoor makes it easy to refill on the fly, while a magnetic tube trap stows your drinking tube in one click. All of this adds up to more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
– 3L Crux™ LR Reservoir with Quick Link: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
– Stabilizing Shoulder Yoke: Keeps the pack centred on your back for additional stability and range of movement
– Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
– Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
– Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
– Ventilated Back Panel: Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort
– Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
– Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
– Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
– Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
– Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
– Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night rides to and from the trailhead
HEIGHT: 43 CM
WIDTH: 28 CM
DEPTH: 21 CM
WEIGHT: 650 G
TORSO FIT RANGE: 43 – 53 CM
TOTAL CAPACITY: 10 L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 7 L
VOLUME: 3 L
Designed to fit in your passenger seat, the 5.11 Wingman Patrol Bag functions as a combination organizer, tool kit, and tactical bag, keeping everything you need within easy reach. Ideal for Highway Patrol Officers, Sheriffs, or frequent travelers, the Wingman Patrol Bag utilizes a specialized strap that fastens around your car seat, keeping your gear and accessories stable and secure.
When it's time to disembark, the Wingman functions as a traditional messenger bag and allows you to pack up your gear quickly and completely. 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible patches allow customized accessory storage, a fold out front panel keeps small items organized, and an adjustable main compartment divider allows you to adapt your storage space on the fly
Designed to secure to the front passenger seat of a car
5.11 Backup Belt System compatible
Dual fold open web platforms
Fold out front organizer panel
Adjustable main compartment divider
Side mount patch
Front panel embellishment
Mesh pockets for easy visibility
Adjustable padded shoulder strap
Durable 600D Polyester
18.5" W x 13.25" H x 7.5" D
ID Window on back
The Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder pads are perfect for when you need to update your pack straps but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction these pads will keep their shape and comfort no matter the weight you throw at them.
Built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame, these straps feature an air mesh lining to reduce sweat and sweat related slipping.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Air-mesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification buckles
- Available in Multicam & Auscam
** Frame NOT included **
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA
The All Hazards Prime is an extremely durable, easy to carry, full featured bag with more than enough room to handle a full tactical kit. The All Hazards Prime Backpack was designed with direct input from MACTAC instructors, and the internal layout provides all the versatility and accessibility you need to keep your gear organized while in the field.
Dual main compartments are lined with hi-vis orange to assist with low-light gear identification, a dedicated hydration compartment helps keep you fresh and focused, and unique tear-out medical pouches facilitate in-theatre first aid. A generous MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web platform provides ample space for accessory pouches, and the All Hazards accepts an ammo mule to keep you and your team locked and loaded.
Tear-out medical pouches
Padded laptop sleeve
Interior web platform
Three-surface exterior web platform
Shove-it pocket for expandable storage
Side-mounted retention lanyards
11.5" W x 7.5" D x 20.5" H main compartment
1,768 cubic inch capacity
Reinforced grab-and-go handles
Adjustable compression straps
High-vis orange lining on front panel
Ammo Jack and Ammo Mule compatible