Valhalla's Rothco's 550 Nylon Paracord has many uses.
Originally used by the military, this durable, lightweight cord is ideal for any survival situation and fits great inside a Bug Out Bag. Parachute Cord is also ideal for making bracelets, key-chains, and other rope accessories.
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular d shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with a keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Yachting, scaffolding and trestels, metal structures, roof and inclined planes, rope access, confined spaces, portable stairs and elevating, treeclimbing/arboriculture, sailboats
Certification: EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA
Material: Carbon Steel
Major Axis (kN): 50
Minor Axis (kN): 13
Open Gate (kN): 20
Gate Opening (mm): 27
- The smallest aluminum carabiner with screw sleeve of our production.
- To be used as support for accessories or key ring, ideal for ice axes lanyards.
- Warning! Not suitable for human support.
- High quality product fully developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
Reommended for: Mountaineering, Snow & Ice