With Stealth, there’s always room for water – even in tight spaces or cramped environments.
– Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool for hours
– Ventilated back panel to keep you cool and comfortable all day
– Tough, abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura® exterior
– Convenient hook and loop strap management
– Sternum Strap for added stability
The Valhalla Enhanced Shoulder pads are perfect for when you need to update your pack straps but don’t want to spend a fortune for your comfort. Made of 15mm closed cell foam with a 1000D Cordura outer construction these pads will keep their shape and comfort no matter the weight you throw at them.
Built for the 1606 MC plastic Marine Corp frame, these straps feature an air mesh lining to reduce sweat and sweat related slipping.
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer construction
- 15mm Closed cell foam for extra comfort
- Lined with Air-mesh to reduce sweat
- Genuine Multicam webbing
- Military Specification buckles
- Available in Multicam & Auscam
** Frame NOT included **
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G
The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware
The MOAB™ 10 (Mobile Operation Attachment Bag) is part of the RUSH series of premium quality gear packs from 5.11 Tactical®. A high performance tactical go bag with room for everything, the MOAB 10 gives you plenty of room for gear and accessories while offering extensive modular storage expandability that allows you to determine how your kit should be organized. The ambidextrous padded strap is fully adjustable, while a coms pocket at the shoulder provides pass-through access for headphones.
A covert pocket at the rear is TacTec System™ compatible and large enough for a sidearm, while an internal water bottle pocket includes a pass-through port for easy hydration. The interior storage area provides ample space and a variety of admin pockets for optimal organization, and an extensive MOLLE/SlickStick compatible web lining around the exterior allows you to build your storage structure from the ground up. When you need to expand your storage capability for longer operations, the MOAB 10 comes equipped with the 5.11® Tier System, allowing you to integrate the MOAB with other RUSH series bags.
Features & Specifications:
Sturdy, lightweight 1050D nylon
5.11 Tier System integrates with other RUSH bags
18.25” H x 9” L x 5.25” D main compartment
12.5” x 8” x 2” front compartment
5” x 3.5” x 1.75” shoulder strap pocket
9.5” x 9” 1 liter hydration pocket
1093 cubic inch / 18 liter total capacity
Coms pocket pass-through cord slots
Hook and loop flag patch
YKK® self-healing zippers