The Sundowner LR features a lumbar reservoir that shifts your load from your shoulders to your hips. The result: a lower centre of gravity that gives you more stability and better footing on steep, technical trails.
The Sundowner is built to store everything you’ll need for a demanding day-long hike: pockets for organizing your essentials (keys, wallet and phone), a stretch overflow compartment perfect for damp or sweaty layers, and trekking pole attachments. The women’s-specific design also features a shorter backpanel and contoured shoulder straps designed to fit closely without squashing your chest.
– The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
– Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
– Reservoir compression cinches water to the small of your back to reduce sloshing as you drink
– Air suspension back panel holds the pack away from your back for maximum ventilation and air flow
– Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
– Ventilated hip belt features cargo pockets to keep essentials within easy reach
– Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
– Trekking pole attachment and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to the exterior of your pack
– Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
– Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
– Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
HEIGHT: 31 CM
WIDTH: 53 CM
DEPTH: 29.5 CM
WEIGHT: 1200 G
TORSO FIT RANGE: 43-53 CM
WAIST FIT RANGE: 76-127 CM
FABRIC: 200D NYLON RIPSTOP / 400D NYLON PLAIN WEAVE
TOTAL CAPACITY: 24 L
CARGO ONLY CAPACITY: 21 L
VOLUME: 3 L
COLOUR: DARK SLATE / FIERY RED
A quick, convenient, and modular carryall sized for two AR magazines, the 2-Banger from 5.11 Tactical® keeps you locked and loaded in any situation. Ideally suited for quick-prep or urgent operations, the 2-Banger can replace a full mission pack or active shooter bag to minimize response times without sacrificing performance or tactical capability.
The central compartment houses two fully loaded 5.56 magazines with your choice of either a traditional flap or bungee cord cover, while elastic bands and compression straps provide stable and secure retention. A secondary forward-facing dual-zip pocket provides plenty of space for documents, maps, or optics, a concealed pistol compartment at the rear stores a back-up sidearm, and a 3x3 loop patch at the front supports a flag or ID attachment.
Carries two fully loaded AR magazines and accessories
Accelerated, quick-prep design
Waterproofed back coating
Padded, adjustable shoulder strap
Reliable internal retention system
Laser cut web platform
Front storage pocket
Concealed rear pistol compartment
Your choice of flap or bungee cover
Resilient 500D nylon construction
1050D reinforcements at high abrasion areas
7” H x 9.5” L x 3” D main compartment
8” x 9.5” mag pocket
200 cubic inch / 3 liter total capacity
Loop patch for flag or ID
Self-healing YKK® zippers
Durable Duraflex® hardware
Molded zipper grip pulls on main compartment
At 11” high, 17” long, and 4” deep, the Lima Class RUSH Delivery Bag offers expanded capacity and fully customizable storage options that allow you to sort your gear effectively and efficiently, and is built from ruggedized Nylon for superior resilience in any climate or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Ambidextrous design
- Integrated quick-draw compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Water resistant 1050D Nylon construction
- Quick-access admin panel
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap
- Wrap-around web platform
- MOLLE, 5.11 SlickStick®, and TacTec System™ compatible
- 11” H x 17” L x 4” D main compartment
- 8.75” x 5” water bottle pocket (x2)
- 748 cubic inch / 12 liter total capacity
- YKK® self-healing zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- Luggage handle attachment
- Flag/morale patch holder on front
The MOAB™ 6 (Mobile Operation Attachment Bag) is part of the RUSH series of premium quality gear packs from 5.11 Tactical®. A small sling pack with modular storage expandability, the MOAB 6 can act as a tactical pack, a grab-and-go bag, or a quick and easy shoulder pack for school or travel. The ambidextrous padded strap is fully adjustable, while a tech pocket at the shoulder holds a phone or iPod and provides pass-through access for headphones. A quick stash pocket at the rear offers covert storage, and an internal water bottle pocket helps you stay hydrated. The interior storage area is roomy and organized, and a MOLLE/SlickStick web lining around the exterior allows you to personalize your storage options. When you need more than a single small MOLLE sling pack, the MOAB 6 comes equipped with the 5.11® Tier System, allowing you to integrate with other RUSH series bags.
Fully customizable small sling pack
Adjustable cushioned shoulder strap
Tech pocket at the shoulder
Covert TacTec pocket at rear
Secondary double zip pocket
Organized storage area
MOLLE/SlickStick web platform exterior
Fleece lined sunglass pocket
Sturdy grab handle
Comfortable compression straps
Durable, lightweight 1050D nylon
5.11 Tier System integrates with other RUSH bags
Main compartment: 10.5” H x 9” L x 5” D
Front compartment: 9.5” H x 8” L x 2” D
Tech pocket pass-through cord slots
Hook and loop flag patch
YKK® self-healing zippers
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA