Durable and leakproof, the .6-liter CamelBak Chute water bottle has an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling so you can stay hydrated while you’re on the go.
– Hard plastic is 100% free of BPA and BPS, and stands up to frequent use around town and on the trail.
– Spout cap snaps into the handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking; tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling.
– The half-turn cap simplifies access to your water, and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
– All parts of the Chute bottle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
– VOLUME: 0.6 L
– HEIGHT: 7 CM
– WIDTH: 23 CM
– DEPTH: 10 CM
– STYLE: CHUTE® COLLECTION
– MATERIAL: BPA / BPS / BPF FREE TRITAN™
Navigate the world hands-free with Foretrex 601 and Foretrex 701 with AB Elite software — the durable, wrist-mounted GPS navigators built to military standards. Keep your bearings nearly anywhere with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems.
- Durable, constructed to military standards (MIL-STD-810G); night vision goggle compatible
- Works with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite systems to provide accurate positioning
- Know where you are with navigation sensors, including 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter; smart
notifications¹ allow your device to receive emails, texts and alerts
- Foretrex 701 adds Applied Ballistics Elite software that calculates aiming solutions for long-range shooting
- Battery life exceeds 48 hours in navigation mode, up to 1 week in UltraTrac™ mode and up to 1 month in watch mode
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/572639#specs
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons
The TPT® L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings.
Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
Impact and water resistant
Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
PC/ABS polymer composite construction
Regulated circuit for maximum output
Cree XP-GB LED
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/560327#specs