Durable and leakproof, the .6-liter CamelBak Chute water bottle has an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling so you can stay hydrated while you’re on the go.
– Hard plastic is 100% free of BPA and BPS, and stands up to frequent use around town and on the trail.
– Spout cap snaps into the handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking; tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling.
– The half-turn cap simplifies access to your water, and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
– All parts of the Chute bottle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
– CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we’ll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
– VOLUME: 0.6 L
– HEIGHT: 7 CM
– WIDTH: 23 CM
– DEPTH: 10 CM
– STYLE: CHUTE® COLLECTION
– MATERIAL: BPA / BPS / BPF FREE TRITAN™
Compact and lightweight carabiner, with a high tensile strength. The particular shape makes it suitable to be handled more easily by people with small hands, like women or children.
- Improved opening and capabilities thanks to the bent D-shaped
- Slim profile for a small footprint
- Keylock system
- High quality product completely developed and manufactured in Italy
- Tested piece by piece
Mountaineering, Canyoning, Climbing, Caving, Snow & ice, Scaffolding and trestels, Roof and inclined planes, Mountain rescue, Firebrigades and civil protection, Helirescue
Engineered in partnership with Viking Tactics® the 5.11® Combat Belt offers superior load distribution and extensive storage customization, allowing you to choose the loadout that best suits the task at hand.
Features & Benefits
- Evenly distributes weight across your hips
- Wrap-around MOLLE / 5.11 SlickStick® web platform
- Polymer inserts for an ergonomic shape
- Durable, weather resistant 500D nylon
- Aerospace mesh interior
- Complements the TRIAB 18 sling bag
- S. M = 26.5"
- L. XL = 33"
- 2. 3X = 42"
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin website for more information: https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/560327#specs
Garmin are easily one of the masters of the technological market. They were founded in 1989 and have developed quality technology in fields such as Aviation, Outdoor, Fitness and Marine. Their GPS technology is responsible for propelling them forward as a market leader, as well as being complimented by their other fabulous technologies and quality. The Tactix Bravo is yet another fantastic Garmin product. It's a Multisport GPS watch designed to handle the most demanding environments. It boasts an EXO antenna and high-sensitivity GPS with GLONASS support. The tactix Bravo has a full multisport toolset to handle training, exploring, missions and more.
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna
- GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons