Condors Cobra Tactical belt is the comfortable, ergonomic solution for your load bearing needs.
The Condor CTB is equipped with AustriAlpines’s patented Cobra Buckle system that gives you up to 2000 lbs of tensile strength with a quick release capability. Our belt ends are resin-treated to prevent premature fraying. Our CTBs are five row stitched to prevent sagging while you wear it with a heavy load.
– 1¾” nylon webbing (7000lbs tensile strength)
– Cobra buckle (2000lbs tensile strength)
– Resin treated belt ends to provide durability
– Five rows of stitching to increase belt stiffness
– Made in the USA
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation
Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
Padded neoprene ankle
Ripstop nylon frame
5.11 Kick Toe
Full-length BI-FIT insole
PU midsole with nylon shank
eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Weight: 3lb/1306g
- Coyote Brown is AR670-1 Compliant
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded TPU heel counter for stability
- External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
Upper Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
Heel Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.
Lining Breathable mesh.
Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where needed.
Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Lug Depth 5mm
Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair
The Defender-Flex pants has been developed for 5.11® end users who are looking for low-vis tactical without sacrificing performance at the firing range or comfort for everyday wear, and is crafted with a Cavalry Twill cotton/polyester blend, with just enough elastane for stretch.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Comfortable, stylish, and tactical pant
Five pocket styling plus two rear hip pockets
Soft fade finish and enzyme washed fabric
Button top fly with locking YKK® zipper
8.8 oz. stretch Cavalry twill (66% cotton / 31% poly / 3% elastane)
Dual back patch pockets