– Genuine Crye-Precision MultiCam®
– Double zippered main compartment with internal sleeves (7″W x 7.5″H x 3″D)
– Front compartment with elastic loops and internal sleeves (6.5W” x 7″H x 1″D)
– Front drop-in zipper pocket on flap
– Webbing on both side for modular attachments
– Concealment pocket with hook and loop panel
– Padded mesh backing for comfort
– Secret compartment located behind outer compartment for valuable personal items
– Adjustable shoulder strap with side-release buckle
– Adjustable/Detachable waist strap
5.11's most popular tactical backpack, the RUSH24™ is designed to provide superior storage capacity and organization without slowing you down. The roomy main compartment offers three interior mesh organizer pockets to keep small accessories organized, a padded hydration pocket keeps you moving, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear within easy reach.
Dual side storage compartments offer double-zip access, a large stuff-it pocket with an integrated draw cord provides expandable storage when you need it, and contoured compression straps ensure a stable, comfortable carry. A wrap-around web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage options as you see fit. Easily the best tactical backpack choice for a wide range of applications, the RUSH24 combines superior mobility and enhanced storage with customizable functionality that excels in any environment.
Quite simply the best tactical backpack on the market
Roomy main storage area
Dual zipping side pockets
Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
Reinforced grab-and-go handle
Wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
Three mesh admin compartments
Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
20" H x 12.5" L x 8" D main compartment
12.5” x 11” x 2” front pocket
18” x 12.5” 2 liter hydration pocket
2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity
Adjustable height sternum strap
Two external compression straps
Contoured yoke shoulder strap system
Twin drainage grommets
Self-repairing YKK® zippers
Glove-friendly pull tabs
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable centre of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
VOLUME: 3 L
WEIGHT: 2650 G
Designed to fit in your passenger seat, the 5.11 Wingman Patrol Bag functions as a combination organizer, tool kit, and tactical bag, keeping everything you need within easy reach. Ideal for Highway Patrol Officers, Sheriffs, or frequent travelers, the Wingman Patrol Bag utilizes a specialized strap that fastens around your car seat, keeping your gear and accessories stable and secure.
When it's time to disembark, the Wingman functions as a traditional messenger bag and allows you to pack up your gear quickly and completely. 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible patches allow customized accessory storage, a fold out front panel keeps small items organized, and an adjustable main compartment divider allows you to adapt your storage space on the fly
Designed to secure to the front passenger seat of a car
5.11 Backup Belt System compatible
Dual fold open web platforms
Fold out front organizer panel
Adjustable main compartment divider
Side mount patch
Front panel embellishment
Mesh pockets for easy visibility
Adjustable padded shoulder strap
Durable 600D Polyester
18.5" W x 13.25" H x 7.5" D
ID Window on back