The Condor Flex cap was made to proctect you from the elements while still providing that stylish and distinct look. Now with a name tape panel and the Condor logo embossed into the velcro.
– 100% Polyester
– 6 panel flexible jersey fitted material
– Embroidered eyelets
– Extra stitching reinforcements and seamed front panel with full buckram
– 3 hook and loop panels for patches
– Top: 1″x 1″
– Front: 2″ x 3″
– Back: 1″ x 5″
XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation
Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
Padded neoprene ankle
Ripstop nylon frame
5.11 Kick Toe
Full-length BI-FIT insole
PU midsole with nylon shank
eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
The world's most robust multifunction jacket! Water-repellent, windproof and breathable. The new HIG 3.0 series was created in cooperation with special forces. Particular attention has been paid to the optimal cut, robustness and in detail solutions.
The Cordura reinforcement on shoulders and elbows provide the necessary robustness (backpack) and longevity of this multifunctional jacket. The water-repellent outer fabric and the adjustable in 3 directions hood that stows in the collar, makes the jacket independent of weathering.
In 3 directions adjustable hood, storable in the collar
Ventilation system & access opening on sides
Water repellent 2-Way-Front-Zipper with wind flap and chin guard
2 large outer zip-pockets lined with thermal fleece
1 Napoleon-Inner pocket
2 upper arm pockets with Velcro for attaching badges
1 small pocket on the left forearm
Adjustable, elastic drawcord at hem
Compression bag included
Materials & Technical Details :
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, Body 145g/m², Arms 110g/m², 100% Polyester
Outer fabric: Gore Windstopper®, 100% Polyamide, ePTFE Membrane
Inner fabric: Shelltrans, 100% Polyamide
Pack size: 17x33 cm
Weight: 900g (Size M)
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair