The Condor Battle Belt was designed to provide extra real-estate for modular attachments, be used in conjunction with our 125 – H-Harness, work as light and easy load-out, and provide additional options to distribute your modular attachments/weight from your load-bearing vest.
The Battle Belt must be used with a 1.5″ – 2″ web belt (not included).
– Genuine Crye Precision MultiCam
– New contoured shape to aid mobility while kneeling, bending, etc.
– 50% thinner than regular battle belt for less bulk
– Side panels with hook & loop closure for easy inner belt threading and drop leg holster attachment
– Two rows of webbing across belt
– Four D-rings for harness
– Padded mesh lining
– Two leg rig attachment openings
– S (35.5″), approx. waist size: 30 – 34
– M (39″), approx. waist size: 36 – 40
– L (42″), approx. waist size: 42 – 46
The Original® glove revolutionized the hand protection industry with its versatile design and has faithfully served its users ever since.
Durable synthetic leather extends the life of the glove and breathable TrekDry® material with MultiCam®multi-environment camouflage form fits the top of your hand.
The Original® provides unmatched fit, feel and functionality so you can focus on what lies down range. Seamless single layer palm provides maximum dexterity.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- Adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- Machine washable
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Weight: 3lb/1306g
- Coyote Brown is AR670-1 Compliant
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded TPU heel counter for stability
- External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
Upper Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
Heel Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.
Lining Breathable mesh.
Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where needed.
Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Lug Depth 5mm
Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair