The Downrange Cap 2.0 features traditional 6-panel styling with patented A-Flex-stretch fit sweatband that offers outstanding fit and all-day comfort. Boasting an updated scope logo over loop patch at the center front, allowing the wearer to showcase their favorite morale patch. This is an ideal cap for a day at the range or on your day off.
Features & Specifications:
Buckram lined for structured fit
Dobby mesh rear panels
Crown and Brim: 100% Cotton Ripstop
Back Panels: 100% Polyester Mesh
A-Flex 4-way stretch sweatband
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
The Original® glove revolutionized the hand protection industry with its versatile design and has faithfully served its users ever since.
Durable synthetic leather extends the life of the glove and breathable TrekDry® material with MultiCam®multi-environment camouflage form fits the top of your hand.
The Original® provides unmatched fit, feel and functionality so you can focus on what lies down range. Seamless single layer palm provides maximum dexterity.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- Adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- Machine washable
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair