The Condor Metropolis Briefcase is the tool you need to become the office conquerer.
Whether you’re working in the board room or in the field, you can be sure to have space to properly store documents, gadgets, and essential tools to get the job done.
– Constructed with Mil-Spec 500 denier Cordura® fabric, high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing
– Rhino skin synthetic material to reinforce high abrasion zones
– YKK zippers throughout the pack with paracord pull cords
– D-Rings on front and back for loose attachments
– Large Main compartment with two mesh pockets and loop panel ( 12″H x 17″W x 4″D)
– Large Back compartment with padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve with velcro secure tabs (11.5″H x 16″W x 2″D)
– Document pouch
– Luggage Handle flap
– One large storage pouch on front (9″H x 8″W x 2″D)
– Organizer pouch with hidden ID panel (9″H x 7″W x 2″D)
– Adjustable shoulder strap
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
One of 5.11's most versatile items, the Small Kit Tool Bag offers robust and customizable storage for a broad range of applications. Whether you're looking for a way to keep your wrenches and screwdrivers organized, store your toiletries when you travel, or stash a first aid kit in the trunk of your car, the Small Kit Bag has everything you need.
A fold out organizer panel offers zippered mesh pockets that keep your essential items in plain sight, a roomy main compartment is reinforced to secure heavier items, and a secondary pocket at the rear provides plenty of room for accessories. Built from ultra-durable, weather resistant 1050D nylon, the Small Kit Bag keeps your gear safe and secure in any climate or environment.
Fold-out zippered mesh organizer panel
Reinforced main compartment
Roomy secondary compartment
Heavy duty grab-and-go handles
Non-slip padded shoulder strap
Durable all-weather 1050 D nylon
6” H x 10” L x 5.25” D main compartment
5” x 8” x 2” front and back pockets
475 cubic inch / 8 liter total capacity
High impact D rings
YKK® zipper hardware throughout
The RUSH Tier System is a versatile, 4-piece strap system designed by 5.11 Tactical® that attaches to web-equipped RUSH and MOAB™ series storage units, allowing quick connect and disconnect capability for a modular storage system that meets all your tactical or long distance travel needs. Includes four durable straps and high-impact buckle hardware.
Modular storage enhancement system
Attaches to 5.11® RUSH/MOAB series bags
11.5” x 1” webbing strap (x4)
High impact buckle hardware
The Cerberus 72 Hour Medic Pack combines a standard medic pack with a 3 day pack to give you the ability to carry enough medical supplies to cover your needs for 3 days.
Like our other medic packs, the Cerberus has heavy duty zippers that run the full length of the pack so it can be opened fully and laid flat to easily access all the contents.
Inside the pack is lined with loop material and features removable hook backed pouches to customize the inside to your liking. A hydration compartment and hidden VS-17 panel round out the internal features. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing to attach additional pouches and features a carry handle, thick padded shoulder straps as well as sternum and waist straps.
MADE IN THE USA