The Condor Raincover was designed to keep your backpack and essentials dry.
The Multicam Theta material is IR treated, giving you a low profile in visible light. It is also backcoated with fire retardant material that doubles as a sealant, closing the pores in the fabric to make it waterproof. The Raincover is Berry compliant and comes in 20L or 40L sizes.
– Genuine Crye Precision MultiCam
– Berry compliant
– IR Treated
– Backcoated with fire retardent urethane
– Drawcord cinch
– Raincover pouch included
– Made in the USA
Durable construction and numerous utilitarian features make the compact, full-featured All Hazards Nitro ideally suited for use as a carry-on, patrol bag, or long range tactical kit. Dual main compartments offer a 180 degree opening for easy access, loop patches at the sides and top allow you to affix a nametag or ID, and pass-through slots allow you to store longer implements like breaching tools or a baton. The generous three-surface web platform is MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, and an orange lining to help you identify your gear in low light conditions.
Ideal for travel, patrol, or long range tactical use
Dual main compartments
Bucket lid opening
Pass-through for breaching tools or baton
Supports removable Ammo Jack or Ammo Mule
Generous MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® Web platform
All-purpose Shove-It pocket
Oversized sunglasses pocket
19” H x 9” L x 4.5” D
180 degree opening
Orange lining for quick visual ID
Loop patches on sides and top
The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack was specifically designed with the ever-changing mission requirements of the military in mind.
It was first modelled from the Aus Webgear A.L.I.C.E MK II, which has stood the test of time, over 15 years in production. Our team have further enhanced the design of this pack, adding extra reinforcement, support and pouches.
All Valhalla Versa MKIII Packs come with a full lifetime warranty.
Made from 1000D Cordura material and genuine Multicam webbing, the Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack guarantees strength and durability where you need it most. The Valhalla Versa MKIII Pack has the ability to reduce in size from a large, long-range operational pack, to a three-day patrol pack, by simply and quickly removing the two side pouches and joining the side zips.
The pack is made from only the highest quality Milspec materials and comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
- 2 x 3 Litre detachable side pouches with bladder attachments
- 2 x 2 Litre South African water bottle pouches
- 2 x Wide ration pack pouches
- 2 x Small utility pouches
- 1 x Dual zipped Claymore pouch on the lid with Molle
- A 90-litre capacity, 65L when reduced
- Hoochie compartment in the lid
- Hidden ET tool attachment behind front pouches
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal radio pouch
- Side access to sleeping bag compartment
- 20mm closed cell foam in frame pad for extra shoulder comfort
The Special Recon Pack is a lightweight large category pack that provides the user with a greater retention capability using a compression fastening mechanism.
The fastening mechanism provides for a 20 litre horizontal retention with additional vertical retention to ensure that pack is at its optimised size.
**Pricing excludes Frame and Pads. Frame and Pads are sold separately**
- 80 to 50 litres using compression system with YKK Vislon zips
- Main compartment: 60 expandable to 80 litres )
- Internal divider (main compartment
- 500D Multicam nylon Cordura used
- 3 x base pouches with zip opening
- 1000D Multicam nylon Cordura used for the base of the pack and the lower section
- Base compression straps
- Winter neck with 2 closure system using para-cord and barrel lock (Top and base)
- Opening for routing coms
- Dedicated internal pocket for Radio (PRC-117 or eq)
- External MOLLE 18 columns x 3 rows top section
- Side MOLLE 4 columns x 8 rows when not compressed
- 3 Heavy Duty drag handles (50 to 25 mm webbing tape)
- Base opening (ZIP) with SR buckle pre-opening
- Harness and waistbelt utilises internal closed cell foam and airmesh
- Ladder lock harness adjustment
- Quick release system on each shoulder strap and SR buckle for waist belt
- Multicam 500D Cordura PU coated
- Harness Chest cinch
- Harness Comms and hydration routing
An extremely popular multifunctional bag, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase is tough enough for a battlefield but elegant enough for a boardroom meeting. The interior offers a MOLLE/SlickStick System™ compatible web lining that allows a completely customized layout, while two large storage pockets at the front and one at the back provide ample space for additional accessories.
A 5.11 Backup Belt System™ compatible covert pocket is large enough for a sidearm, the roomy main compartment can hold a full sized laptop, expandable side pockets blouse out to accommodate bulky items, and a removable padded shoulder strap is fully adjustable for easy carry. Crafted from tough and stylish 1000D textured nylon, the Side Trip Tactical Briefcase keeps everything you need within reach.
MOLLE/SlickStick web interior
Covert Back Up Belt System™ pocket
Two large front and one large rear pocket
Roomy main compartment
Sturdy grab-and-go molded handles
Light colored interior for easy access to gear
Expandable side pockets
Removable/adjustable padded shoulder strap
1000D textured nylon
16.5" X 12.5" X 5.5" main compartment
7" X 10" X 2.5" front pockets
16.5" X 10.5" X 2" rear pocket
Swivel clips on shoulder pad for easy carry
Name tape holder at front