The CONDOR SLIM battle belt is the new and improved version of our Gen2 Battle belt.
Slimmer profile with same amount of load bearing capacity as the Gen2 belt. Removable anti-slip rubberized pads for added comfort and reduce shifting. This effective belt system is a great option for load distribution.
Features and Specifications:
– Best result when use with loop lined inner belt
– Slim design to prevent over fold
– Side panels with hook & loop closure for ease of threading inner belt and drop leg attachment
– Three removable anti-slip pads
– Two leg rig attachment openings
– Two rows of webbing across belt
– Four D-rings attachment points for harness
– Available Colours: Olive Drab and MultiCam (Genuine Crye Precision)
– Small (35.5″), approx. waist size: 30 – 34
– Medium (39″),approx. waist size: 36 – 40
– Large (42″), approx. waist size: 42 – 46
The Ripstop MultiCam® TDU® Shirt from 5.11 sets the standard in rugged efficiency, providing tactical operators with a dependable MultiCam combat shirt option for the toughest deployment environments. The only choice for serious military, tactical, law enforcement, or private security operators. The Ripstop MultiCam TDU Shirt is built from high performance fabric that resists scuffs, abrasions, and tears, and features a Teflon® fabric treatment that repels liquids, stains, and soil.
5.11's patented Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer plenty of covert storage space for documents or a sidearm, bi-swing shoulders ensure full freedom of movement, and 38 individual bartacks at high stress locations make our MultiCam TDU Shirt the toughest tactical shirt on the market.
Features & Specifications:
Comfortable, durable, functional
MultiCam color pattern
Bi-swing shoulder for a wider range of motion
Teflon treated for stain and soil resistance
Patented 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
Poly/cotton Ripstop fabric
38 individual bartacks at key stress points
Tough melamine buttons wont' burn, crack, or melt
After searching for years for a denim fabric that meets our mission criteria we bring you the Defender-Flex Jean by 5.11 Tactical®. We can't tell you the number of times our end users have asked us to do a jean and we know it's a favorite on the range as well as just about everywhere else.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Five pocket styling plus two rear hip pockets
Double needle construction with bar tacks in high-stress areas
Rinse Wash Indigo or Dark Wash Indigo
Button top fly with locking YKK® zipper
Dual back patch pockets
10 oz. mechanical stretch denim (76% cotton / 24% polyester with Lycra® T400 Tough Max™)
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
The MOAB 2 8 Inch Tactical Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, with enhanced specialist performance for difficult conditions. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
• EASY ENTRY: Durable side zipper for easy on and off and a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
• Upper Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop textile with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms with spray
rubber for added security and durability.
• Closure Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
• Heel Moulded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Lining Breathable mesh.
• Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
• Lug Depth 5mm
• Weight 2lb 11oz (1230g) per pair