This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
- LOWA's patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather helps feet stay dry.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
UPPERS: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
STABILISER: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
LAST - Width: ATC Enhanced
UPPERS: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® 2.00mm
MIDSOLE: PU with Monowrap®
STABILISER: Stiff nylon
FOOTBED: Climate Control
OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty
WEIGHT: 1400g/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
The Downrange Cap 2.0 features traditional 6-panel styling with patented A-Flex-stretch fit sweatband that offers outstanding fit and all-day comfort. Boasting an updated scope logo over loop patch at the center front, allowing the wearer to showcase their favorite morale patch. This is an ideal cap for a day at the range or on your day off.
Features & Specifications:
Buckram lined for structured fit
Dobby mesh rear panels
Crown and Brim: 100% Cotton Ripstop
Back Panels: 100% Polyester Mesh
A-Flex 4-way stretch sweatband