Genuine Crye-Precision MultiCam
Compatible with MOLLE, PALS, AITES, & ALICE.
3″ openings for diagonal pouch or holster mounting
Easy adjustment by using ITW Blast buckle
All parts are Berry & I.R. Compliant
Made In U.S.A
The Defender-Flex pants has been developed for 5.11® end users who are looking for low-vis tactical without sacrificing performance at the firing range or comfort for everyday wear, and is crafted with a Cavalry Twill cotton/polyester blend, with just enough elastane for stretch.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Comfortable, stylish, and tactical pant
Five pocket styling plus two rear hip pockets
Soft fade finish and enzyme washed fabric
Button top fly with locking YKK® zipper
8.8 oz. stretch Cavalry twill (66% cotton / 31% poly / 3% elastane)
Dual back patch pockets
With a durable waterproof leather and ripstop upper and side-zip for easy entry and exit, the Moab 2 8" Tactical boot is built for the toughest environments.
- Weight: 3lb/1306g
- Coyote Brown is AR670-1 Compliant
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper
- Non-metallic hardware
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Molded TPU heel counter for stability
- External lateral stability arms with spray rubber for security and durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 5mm lug depth
Upper Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
Toe Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
Heel Molded TPU heel counter for added stability.
Lining Breathable mesh.
Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where needed.
Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
Lug Depth 5mm
Weight 3lb (1306g) per pair
The MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Boot comes with all the features you’ve come to love in our MOAB range, re-invented for long days on duty. Made from a waterproof leather and textile upper with M-Select DRY™ you won’t need to let bad weather get in the way, this men’s boot also has stability arms for added security and durability on all terrains. It also boasts superior comfort thanks to its Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms
for added security and durability.
Closure: Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
Toe: Polishable toe.
Lining: Breathable mesh.
Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible
support where you need it.
Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
Lug Depth: 5mm
Weight: 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable