GARMIN TACTIX CHARLIE
Openpay is available on orders from $100 - $1,000.
Ships within 3-5 days
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
– 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle
– Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
– Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel
buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
– Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
– Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
– Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver
Please see the Garmin Website for a full list of the Charlie’s specs