GEAR AID AQUASEAL UV ADHESIVE
Openpay is available on orders from $100 - $1,000.
or 4 payments of $ 3.73 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
When gear fails in the outdoors, use Aquaseal UV.
This quick curing adhesive dries instantly when exposed to sunlight and ultraviolet light. This small, but mighty 7 g of adhesive even works under cloudy skies. As a multipurpose formula, it’s ideal for all types of drysuit or wader repair – bonding directly to neoprene, nylon and GORE-TEX® fabrics. It’s also a useful adhesive for coating fly line knots, or as head cement for fly tying. For fast, stress-free field repairs, reach for Aquaseal UV.
– Instant & Fast – Dries in seconds when exposed to the sun or UV light
– Flexible – Glue cures to a seal that flexes with neoprene and other elastic gear
– Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep moisture out that won’t peel or crack over time
– Abrasion Resistant – Make long-lasting repairs that can withstand scrapes and scratches
– Dries Clear – Make barely noticeable repairs so waterproof gear keeps performing and looking good
– Material: acrylic-based, solvent-free
– Size: 7g
– Colour: clear
– Adheres To: neoprene, nylon, polyester, GORE-TEX fabric
– Cure Time: under 30 seconds with UV light
– Cure Method: UV light
– Application Temperature: 28° F to 120° F (-2° C to 49° C)
– Use Temperature: -20° F to 150° F (-29° C to 66° C)
– Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
– Made in USA