GEAR AID SEAM GRIP SIL SILICONE SEALANT
Openpay is available on orders from $100 - $1,000.
or 4 payments of $ 3.73 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent.
Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks.
A single 42 g tube can seal up to 7.3152 m of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
– Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
– Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
– Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
– Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
– Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
– Material: silicone rubber
– Size: 42 g
– Colour: clear
– Adheres To: silicone-treated fabrics
– Coverage: 7.3152 m x 6.35 mm (7.3152 m of seams)
– Cure Time: 3-6 hours
– Cure Method: humidity
– Application Temperature: 16° to 38° C
– Use Temperature: -29° to 82° C
– Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
– Made in USA