KLYMIT INSULATED STATIC V SLEEPING PAD
or 4 payments of $ 50.00 with Afterpay
Ships within 5 days
A comfortable backcountry sleeping pad providing winter insulation and all-season comfort.
Looking for winter insulation and all-season comfort? Klymit’s comfortable backcountry sleeping pad will deliver. Whether you’re looking to pack light and small or warm and comfortable, the Insulated Static V is able to provide on all fronts. An outstanding R-Value of 4.4 provides you with the thermal comfort necessary for the colder months. Furthermore, a combination of our classic body-mapped shaped with the V chamber design maximises comfort whilst minimising air movement. Sleep outside comfortably knowing that our dynamic side rails will cradle you comfortably on your backcountry sleeping pad for a more restful sleep. Delivering a high level of warmth and comfort, this lightweight pad is ultimately perfect for backcountry travel.
– Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
– Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
– Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
– Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
– Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
– Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
– Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
– Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while travelling.
– Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
– Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
– Super light Design: Weighs only 709 grams, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
– Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra-lightweight.
Weight: 709 g
Dimensions: 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm
Inflation: 10-15 Breaths
Pack Size: 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm
Fabric: 75D Polyester
Warranty: Limited Lifetime