KLYMIT KSB DOUBLE DOWN SLEEPING BAG
or 4 payments of $ 250.00 with Afterpay
Ships within 3-5 days
Plenty of room for two, thoughtfully designed for 3-season comfort.
Klymit’s KSB Double sleeping bag is made to keep couples comfortable at a range of temperatures, so you and your’s only need one bag from March to September. A true 3-season bag for two.
The bag’s versatility is made possible by its individual draft covers and hood snap, the 2-way zipper running along each side, and the 650-fill down insulation. The hood snap creates two individual hoods to stop the draft between users and provide warmth in temperatures down to 30 ̊F. The full zippers make it possible to partially or completely remove the top quilt on warmer nights under stars. Filled with high loft down the KSB Double is lightweight and easily packs into its 18 x 9 x 9 inch stuff sack.
– 650 fill-power down provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and allows the KSB Double Down Sleeping Bag to pack down smaller than two full-size bags
– Soft touch fabric provides reliable DWR protection
– Oversized hood can easily fit two large pillows
– Collar, hood, and zipper allow each sleeper to customize their level of warmth while eliminating unwanted draft
– Anti-snag, 4-way YKK zipper provides smooth, effortless use
– Tall side baffling increases the overall sleeping area, while still fitting comfortably in a two-person tent or van
– Bag top is removable for a full-size down comforter
– Pad sleeve on the underside of the bag will keep two regular sleeping pads in place, and is also compatible with the Klymit Double V pad
– Includes large mesh bag for long-term storage
Please contact store to confirm availability on 0738552574