Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price.
Versatile, rugged, lightweight, and spec’d in a military-ready color, the Static V Recon delivers advanced performance at an accessible price. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic support, dynamic side rails keep you positioned on your pad, and the rugged material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you need to move in minimalist mode – no tarp, no tent. The pad quickly inflates in just 10-15 breaths, packs up small, and weighs only 527 grams.
– Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
– Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
– Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
– Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and back country use.
– Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
– Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
– Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
– Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
– Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
– Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 7.62×20.3cm pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
– Super light Design: Weighs only 18.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
– Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of back country durability and ultra lightweight.
- Mil - Proof ® 3 layer waterproof fabric (exclusive to Kit Bag).
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Special additional protective fabric coating increases the bivvi's stain and body fluid resistant properties.
- Available in Auscam
- 2.4 m x 1 m
- Packs down to 28 cm x 14 cm.
- Fully enclosed.
- Built-in mosquito net - can be zipped up or down
- Weight - 1200 grams (with stuff sack).
- Channels at each end for bivvi hoops (available separately).
- Tabs all around to assist in pegging down the bivvi or to deploy with hoochie cord to bushes etc.
- Includes a stuff sack.
- A pure military top, entry zipped closure bivvi bag in an extra large size - designed for fast entry and exit whilst maximising space for you and your webbing/weapon.
- Bar tacked before the loophole for extra strength, the tabs on each corner can be used in conjunction with the bivvi poles.
- The bivvi pole then goes through this loophole at the end, and can then be pushed into the ground.
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter.
Self centring X design cradles head!
Ultralight and exceptionally comfortable, the Pillow X Recon weighs just 63.8 grams and packs to the size of a lighter. Firstly, the advanced, self centring X design positions and cradles your head for support. This provides stable comfort and an efficient night’s sleep.
Secondly, it’s coloured for tactical and military applications. The durable 75D polyester at the top and bottom resists abrasion, punctures, and elevates softness. And finally, the Pillow X is easy to inflate. This highly packable pillow delivers mission-critical nighttime performance. And don’t forget, simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort!
Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Light and Packable: Weighs only 63.8g. and packs to an ultra compact 11.43×6.35×2.54cm – about the size of a lighter.
Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
Storage Bag: A 11.43×6.35×2.54cm storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
Like a Nato mat only better. 3/4 length so you get padding for all the important bits (from your head to your butt) and nothing more; this saves space and allows the mat to be made a little thicker for extra comfort.
Folds up to the same size as a Nato mat and comes with a strap to keep it closed. Fits in between your frame and your pack so you can use the extra space in your pack for other more important things (like snacks).
- 10mm foam
- 500D Cordura
- Coyote Brown in colour for better camo
- Double stitching at weak points to ensure durability
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee
The Recon Range just got better. Following 12 months of R&D, the Lightweight Compact Military Recon Sleeping Bags now come with some exciting new features.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with a PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No. 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -10 degree Celsius locations.
- Temp Rating: Extreme: -10°c
- Dims unpacked: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
- Dims packed in compression sack: 22cm x 24cm
- Weight: 1.45kg